Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost in Translation

Dimeria was a little surprised her gambit had paid off, but not ungrateful. The woman had been starved for affection her entire life, starting as a slave to the Yuuzhan Vong and then as a member of a chaste order while struggling with the sensation of being alone even while surrounded. It was not that they disallowed relationships, it was that those relationships were tertiary, behind the loyalty to the Order and ultimately to the Throne. Not the best dating material.

To have finally found someone she could speak freely to, someone who as far as she could tell cared with no conditions between them was refreshing for the raven haired knight. After a moment, she separated her lips from the smaller woman while still holding Vaena gently in her hands. "Uh, sorry." She whispered smiling, the redness in her eyes still there but no longer teary. She thought about what to say, what to do from here. At the moment Dimeria Nykerian was a Knight of the Eternal Flame sworn to Alderaan and Vaena a duchess of an Eldorai house and they were still strangers in the grand sense of it al. "I, uh, don't know what to do from here."

"Maybe we should go check on Laira and Karina?" She asked, reluctance in her voice but she was trying to offer Vaena an out in case she had overstepped. And there was no telling what they would walk back to.

[member="Vaena Askari"]

[member="Laira Darkhold"]

There was a pause when Dimeria pulled away. Reluctance and doubt were strong in the raven maned Knight's voice. The Duchess would be lying that things were...awkward. There were plenty of reasons to just label it as an episode, move on and return to their preordained social roles. It would be a lot simpler. Perhaps even smarter.

Vaena had spent most of her life being sensible. "Do you want to check up on them...or are trying to be polite and givng me an option to extract myself from...this?" she asked gently. The sensible voice inside her mind told her that she probably should check on them. Then again, her half-sister had not screamed like a little boy yet..."We can have a few more moments to ourselves...if that what you want," she said gently, stroking the Knight's dark hair.

"No," she smiled and touched Vaena's lips again with her own, speaking only between kisses and embraces now. Her hands dropped from Vaena's face to embrace her and press against her the curve of her body. "They can handle one another." She could feel Vaena stroking her top-knot, running her fingers through the feathery black locks to the dark purple tips. Dimeria didn't know exactly what she wanted, all she knew was that suddenly she had not felt so alone anymore and that Vaena had been the one to cause that.

"We should stop." She whispered, her voice filled with reluctance. "If, if we continue now without at least talking about how it would work out we could both loose everything. Your house, your respect. My honor." That was all the raven haired warrior had really, and Vaena had so much to lose that Dimeria could not in good conscience risk without consent. Her family would hate Dimeria, just her presence would bring glares and shame, hatred was a possibility. "Or worse, grow to resent one another." And that couldn't happen, not to the first person Dimeria had ever felt comfortable with, truly comfortable and relaxed. She would rather simply have fond memories and pleasant dreams for what could have been.

[member="Vaena Askari"]

"My family already loathes me for existing and depriving them of is 'rightfully theirs'. I suppose consorting with a 'soulless being' tallies with what they expect of me." It sounded more flippant than she would have liked. Intellectually, she knew that she could not antagonise them too much...no matter how much she would have liked to. She had a duty she could not shirk.

She sighed slightly. Standing to her full height, she planted a kiss on Dimeria's forehead. "But I do not to hurt or upset you. Goddess knows you are already in enough pain. But we could still...stay in touch? You seem like one of the few people I xcan be myself around."

"We could work something out." Dimeria had no idea what she was going to do, but she was grateful to hear that Vaena wanted to continue to see her. That was something, even if it would put her at greater risk.

It was about that time that a pouty Laira arrived on the path, "Oh, hey you two." Her grey eyes oblivious for a moment as she took stock of the situation, realizing the two were still very much holding one another. A wry smile appeared on the redhead's face. "Uh, you get all the fun. My companion didn't want to play with me at all!" The Princess had been close to wanting to punch Karina in the face.

Dimeria looked like she had been caught with her hands in the cookie jar, frozen and turning pale. Her eyes were still red and face had streaks of past tears on them and her charge had walked upon her in the embrace of another. Laira, not one to let social convention get in the way of her desires, pointed at the two of them, her voice fluttered with a great deal of Alderaanian twang from a Crevasse City Belle. "So, how did this work out? Yall together, yall casual, what?"

[member="Vaena Askari"]

Sensitive elf hearing came in handy, as Vaena heard Laira approach. Still, her suddenl arrival startled the Eldorai a bit. Luckily, she was able to regain her composure when the Princess complained about her annoying sibling. "I'm afraid my sister is not the playful type. Certainly not when she is not the one being fawned over. I hope matters did not turn...tooo heated with Karina. While I can understand the urge to get her to shut up, it would put us in quite a predicament," she was being awfully long-winded, but it gave her a moment to regain her bearings.

Seeing the way Laira's sudden entrance had affected Dimeria, she felt a bit bad for the Knight. "Dame Dimeria was so gracious to show me around the lovely garde and tell me about the Knights of Flame. You are fortunate to have a brave companion like her," the Duchess spoke in a serious tone.

"I, uh," Dimeria stammered as she tried to think of how to answer the inquiry. She was still more or less frozen and unaware of how to continue.

"No she was not. I would have played back and fawned back if she'd have started though." Laira said, more or less unaware that she was intruding on a rather personal moment or that she simply didn't care. "She might be mad at me, and have some choice words, but she's intact and unharmed. But I wanna know about you two." The princess deflected the questions about her to focus on the Knight and the Duchess with a great deal of excitement. "Are you two casually together, dating or courting, or just gonna stay friends?"

Dimeria finally seemed to be regaining her composure, her eyes flashing a deep purple as a mixture of shame and anger flooded her body. "My apologies your highness, we haven't decided so I do not have an appropriate answer. I apologize for the state you found me in." Her head dipped respectfully before Laira stopped her with an extended hand calling for her to halt where she was. The princess may not have liked the responsibility, but the command came fairly naturally to her. "I, uh, think I would prefer that the Duchess remain safe and secure in her position of authority. If that included me in some capacity I'd be grateful."

Laira clapped her hands together, obviously thinking this was some kind of personal fairy tale story she was getting to play a part in as the lovely young friend that got to play hero to the heroes. "OH! You could go With her!"

[member="Vaena Askari"]

Well, that offer was...unexpected. Vaena looked conflicted, feeling more than a little tongue-tied. Was she attracted to the Knight? Definitely. But did she want to pluck her from her homeworld, where in spite of all hardships, she at least had battle sisters who shared and understood her nature?

In the lands of the Eldorai, she'd be surrounded by people who'd look upon her with revulsion, seeing her as an abomination, a daemon spawned by Illyria. The more cynical part of Vaena noted that this would make her a reliable guard. Feeling a stab of disgust with herself, she clamped down on that sentiment.

"What do you think, Dimeria?" she asked once she was finally able to utter words again. "Give me your honest opinion." To make a decision either way would be unfair otherwise. Furthermore, the knight was already sworn to serve the Crown of Alderaan.

Dimeria's mouth hung open for a second as she thought about what to say, her mind a buzz with questions and uncertainty. "Uh, If I wasn't burdened by responsibility, I would go with you in the hopes of something a bit more committed. I've never had someone I felt comfortable around, someone I wanted to share with before. I'd like to keep my hands on the first person I do feel that way around." She started to look at Laira to see if the Princess was testing her loyalty or something else but found herself lost in Vaena's eyes, unable to look away.

Laira however was absolutely delighted to hear that. "Oh, yay. You can take her if you want her. I'll call her the royal ambassador to House Cadalthor, or something along those lines as an excuse so you two can, you know," The redhead bit her lip with a wide grin and bumped her fists together, "Get to know one another." Her relative innocence and immaturity coming forward in her conversation, still not having noticed or acknowledged the cues that she wasn't needed any further.

Dimeria wasn't one to tell her to sod off, not unless permitted by the redhead to be frank. She was instead distracted with the hopes and dreams that she could stay with Vaena for a while, "I would like that very much. If it suits the duchess." Her purple eyes fixated on the Eldorai duchess, a deep magenta color flushing through her irises as her emotions decided to settle on attraction. "I think, I wouldn't mind getting a chance to show off for her highness, if she'd like." The raven haired Knight squeezed Vaena a little bit. Yes she would be an excellent bodyguard. First she would be alone other than Vaena and the other Eldorai wouldn't want to associate or deal with her, second she had feelings for Vaena which made it much more likely she would put herself in harms way for the duchess, and third she was hot. Always a solid bonus in a guard.

[member="Vaena Askari"]

"That would be...an ideal solution." Vaena looked more than a little surprised. "It is a most gracious offer of you, Princess. Thank you. The Court of Cadalthor is sadly less tranquil than that Royal Court of Alderaan might be, and I'm afraid Karina may actually count as one of my more tolerable family members, but I shall do my best to make sure Dame Dimeria feels at home. No one shall turn their nose up at her without facing my wroth."

Being someone who'd grown up in a very formal environment, and who fell back onto old fashioned formality when she felt awkward, she was a little taken aback by Laira's bubbly attitude. She could tell the girl had a good soul and meant well. But she figured Dimeria would be able to talk more freely when she was outside her liege's presence.

"I would be most obliged if you could excuse us for a bit, Princess, there are some matters I would like to discuss with Dimeria in private. Again thank you." That was a polite way of telling the cute redhead to take her leave.

For a moment Laira appeared rather puzzled about being asked to give the two some privacy, as though leaving the Force Dead Knight and the Eldorai Duchess was entirely out of the question so long as there was developing gossip to be seen first hand. However, the redhead eventally put on a genuine pout, "Oh, of course. Just one request, next time you visit, convince Karina to play with me if you would. I would have enjoyed swapping back massages with her." And with that, the redhead turned and bade them adieu so that Vaena and Dimeria could be alone.

Once she was gonna Dimeria sighed and relaxed suddenly, "Thank you Duchess." The knight was confused about the princesses actions, but grateful for her willingness to make arrangements for Dimeria to pursue the Eldorai Duchess romantically. Perhaps the princess was a better friend than Di had realized. "So, where were we Vaena?"

The knight knew where they had been, her smile returning and her spirit truly upbeat for the first time in many years. "If I may be so bold, I would ask if I might seek a courtship with you?" She was purposefully making her request overly formal in a playful manner, hoping to make the duchess giggle or laugh in the process.

[member="Vaena Askari"]

Vaena chuckled a bit. "My dear, I believe you will have a greater chance convincing a Jester not to gourge itself on food than getting my sister to give you a back rub...or pay attention to someone who's not herself." Maybe she should get Laira a Jester. They were sweet, affectionate creatures...and high maintenance.

Anyhow, the Princess departed the scene and they were left to pick up where they'd left off. Vaena smiled brightly as she turned her attention back to the Force Dead Knight. "Yes, where were we again?" she asked playfully, taking the taller woman's hand.

"Seek courtship me?" she exclaimed, sounding rather surprised. Her cheeks flushed, and she looked rather embarrassed. "I mean, I am open to it...very open...so...yes," she stammered slightly. Finally regaining some control, she found her composure.

"But for the time being...we should keep it secret." She did not raise her voice, but her tone was insistent. "It would be the best for both of us. As much as I like to push against family traditions, there are limits to what I can do." Hoping that Dimeria would not take offence, she kissed her.

"Of course, Duchess. I would not want to be the object that cost you any of your nobility." Dimeria responded politely, more than willing to accept that they needed to keep whatever relationship secret from her family. A group of religious and devious possible conspirators were not people you openly courted a demon around. Even if the knight was only a demon by some reaching definition of the word.

"I am happy to hear that Vaena, you have no idea. I have never had anyone before, and so in return I offer myself to you, as a shield and a courtesan." The knight had spent time with others, even shared a bed with quite a few strangers in her time, but she had never bothered to court anyone, even secretly. She had never opened herself up to care about anyone in such a way before now.

But more importantly they were back to sowing affection through sweetened and empassioned kisses to one another. The knight was not as much a stranger as her princess to the artform she and the Duchess were practicing, making moves to lean them both down into the warm sunlit grass and lay atop the Duchess carefully, assuming she met no resistance while her tongue was in the Eldorai's mouth.

Vaena smiled, touched by the Knight's words. "Oh, that sounds absolutely delightful." For all her reserved attitude, she had a strong need for affection. Her family had scorned her from the moment she was born, and in many ways still did so today. At least as much as they were able to get away with.

Furthermore, her newly elevated station isolated her from the Angelii. Even if she was still a member of the reserve, it was not the same. To many of them, she was someone entirely different now. Someone who had broken her sacred vows. So the fact that this woman, whom many Eldorai might label a daemon.

"When we're in public, you will have to address me in a formal manner. House Cadalthor is very attached to formal protocol. Many of the rules are an asinine waste of time, but tradition is holy writ. But when we're in private...I'd prefer it if you called me by my given name."

Further words were cut off when they went back to locking lips. Suffice to say there was no resistance from the Duchess when the raven-haired warrior claimed her mouth once more. The look in her eyes betrayed voracious hunger, and as Dimeria's tongue slid into her mouth, she massaged it with her own.

"Of course Vaena. Minii Txiin." The knight whispered in an old language originating beyond the farthest star in the galaxy, taught to her by her masters from a distant galaxy. It was a secret many of them held, that they remembered and used the language only with those closest to them in order to keep secrets from any who might do them harm.

Probably the worst thing about wearing full-plate armor was that it was impossible to doff quickly. Especially armor designed around a bulky aesthetic like Dimeria's. However the Knight wasn't worried too greatly, she was lost, completely absorbed in the task at hand. The raven haired warrior with rainbow colored eyes had forgotten everything else in the world besides the dark haired Eldorai in her clutches.

With her tongue locked with Vaena's and the eldorai offering her no resistance, Dimeria began to recover her confidence and authority, attempting to take control of the situation. She was gentle but firm, leaving plenty of room for Vaena to offer suggestion but she grabbed Vaena's rear and lifted her up and hold the woman with her feet off the ground. Taking one breath, she rasped "I've got to get out of this armor." But otherwise didn't make any moves to do so.

[member="Vaena Askari"]

Vaena was not a cunning linguist and the Vong language had obviously not been part of her curriculum. So she did not know what Minii Txiin meant. She figured it was something pleasant though. Furthermore, she was occupied with Dimeria's tongue inside her mouth. Heated lip lock, tongue play, you know the deal. She squealed slightly when the Force Dead Knight suddenly grabbed her arse and lifted her off her feet, but did not resist.

Sometimes, it was liberating to yield control. With the right person at any rate. So she wrapped her legs around the human's waist. Dimeria was only a little bit taller than the Eldorai, but definitely a lot stronger physically. "I believe I could get out of these robes as well," the duchess deadpaned, a bit out of breath. "Go somewhere more...private," her cheeks were flushed slightly. "A gazebo, if there is one close." Presumably a royal garden would have a pavillion somewhere.

Dimeria grinned, more or less clutching the Eldorai in her hands. She was thin and svelte, while Dimeria was athletic and on the broader side for a woman still with feminine curves. She bit her companion's bottom lip, holding it gingerly between her teeth with an impish grin across her face. Vaena's cheeks had filled with a slight blush and she wore a contented expression. The Eldorai's legs were wrapped around her waist.

"Mhmmm." She responded without releasing her companion. Dimeria had spent years starved for affection, she was not about to let something like needing to speak get between her and sating her hunger. Finally, her teeth separated and her attention turned to the neck of the Eldorai with subtle bites and heavy kisses. Her feet began moving, the closest place of refuge not far down the winding paths of the garden. They passed no one, the area having been cleared for the Princess before the Eldorai had arrived and arrived at what could be called a gazebo.

It was a simple covered octagonal structure with padded benches on either side. The far end touched the sand at the edge of a small pond fed by a trickling waterfall only barely taller than the two women. It could have been made especially to fit the frame of the Queen's Mandalorian consort. Dimeria staggered over to the gazebo and collapsed atop Vaena on one of the padded benches, "Good enough?" She whispered, hands instinctively moving towards her own belts and buckles of her plate mail.

[member="Vaena Askari"]

"Yes this suffices," Vaena smiled slightly. "I must say, I am eager to see if your prowess as a lover matches that as a fighter." There was a challenging twinkle in her eyes.

It did not take long for her to get her robes off. Sadly, since Dimeria was sort of on top of her, the gentle reader would still not be able to behold the duchess in her birthday suit. Meh, silly PG-13 regulations. She puled the Force Dead Knight into a deep kiss and the scene faded to black like in '50s movies.

Later,

Dimeria's cloak covered the two women for the most part, the tall female Knight laying alongside Vaena with a smile, her head propped up in her hand and elbow against the wood of the Gazebo's flooring. Blush filled her cheeks and her irises were a bright pink color as she lay there. Her fingers danced along Vaena's arm.

"So, a secret hmm, Minii Txiin." The raven haired woman said quietly, "Well, you had best invest in some sound proofing and a secret entrance to your chambers." She let our a soft, amused giggle at that, the thought of the two women having to avoid prying eyes. it was a humorous thought, but one that they would have to make a reality in order to protect Vaena and her authority. Dimeria only had her oaths at stake, which unless Alderaan became an enemy of the Eldorai was not in jeopardy. "What of Karina? She's going to see us on the ship. Can she be trusted?"

[member="Vaena Askari"]

"No, she cannot. But if I wind up being poisoned at a ball or abducted in the middle of the night and murdered, she won't be succeed me. As a matter of fact, the most likely heiress will probably see fit to get rid of her as well due to her 'sinful way of life'. She can be relied upon to be vapid and do what is in her interests," Vaena said after giving the question some thought.

Karina was remarkably shallow, pompous and annoying...but there were reasons Vaena put up with her. Despite at times feeling the urge to cut her ears. "I believe my guards could benefit from training, if you are willing to pass on what you know. With a few exceptions, most of them are Qadiri. To cut a long story short, these are my people's less advanced cousins who have only recently become aware of the greater Galaxy. In their arrogance, most of my family look down on them. I know better."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom