Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost In The Woods (GR Faction Campaign)

There was definately something amiss with the situation. The huge man sent wibes that were less then pleasent and the mood of @vernan hold was darkned in a way that was alarming.

He gave [member="Viscous Thorn"] a slight bow.

"Colonel." he greeted and kept his place flaking the Admiral. These two had history and apparently it would play a role here. Whatever that may be.

[member="Rafeesh"] [member="Vernan Holt"]

As Condor descended through the cloud of smoke, the pit in his stomach turned into a black hole. The ships' sensors were picking up heat signatures from the Wookiee city, but only two of them seemed to be wookiees. That was nothing compared to the hundreds who'd lived in the city previously. Unless there was some major wookiee hoedown happening elsewhere, something was definitely amiss. Condor gathered that the disappearance of the wookiees, and subsequently his friends, had something to do with the destroyed Republic cruiser he'd seen above the planet. His only real lead was the small gathering happening on the makeshift spaceport, so Condor decided to slowly land the small, derelict freighter less than a hundred meters from the gathering.

Knowing that the small party would most likely be armed and, given the situation, most likely quite jumpy, Condor decided that the best course of option would be to leave any weapons in the ship. He kept his wings, however. If anything went wrong, he wanted to be long gone before anybody could get a shot off.

He stepped out of the ship, keeping his hands open and away from his body to indicate he was unarmed. As he got closer to the group, he called out, "Hey! Any of you happen to have seen some wookiees? Tall? Shaggy? Smell like week old garbage? Look kinda like the two furballs you have behind you?" He tried to keep a jovial, amicable tone in his voice. The more friendly he appeared, the less likely he was going to be shot.

Rafeesh gave a bow, following his master's movement. He did not feel that this man was a good one. He however realized that there was no immediate threat from the man and thus there was no reason to attack or otherwise aggravate the man, yet. Rafeesh put more of his focus into the man, wondering if he might be the center of the occurrences. The Jedi thought that it was unlikely, but wanted to be certain.

"Pleasure." He said, not really telling the truth, but being polite as best he could. The men with this man did not make him any more confident in the situation. He was steeling himself for a fight.

[member="Mantic Dorn"] [member="Viscous Thorn"] [member="Vernan Holt"]

Elaine Thul and her men where ready to move out, and she finally received the location she was to meet with General [member="Willam Forlon"] and Admiral [member="Vernan Holt"] . There was something out there that had the wookies spooked apparently, and they had started to take up defensive positions. She was to march her men, to them and assist in helping them. The march took an hour and half, and when she finally got there the wookies where busy. She looked at her commander a Major Tom, Get the howlers and Reapers set up, and put the men to work helping them. I will go to office and see what else they need, and try find out what this fort is to protect from. Major tom nodded his head and started setting up his troops, and putting people to work helping the wookies build there defensive position.

As they busy themselves, she head up to commander center. To try and find out what they where facing, as she did she she could sense other force user in the area. She wonder what they where like, she had very few dealing with other force users. As she kept her down as she spied on the sith, and know most did not have much to do with her. She also had spare weapons to she the commander if they where in the market.

[member="Mantic Dorn"] [member="Rafeesh"] [member="Condor"] [member="Viscous Thorn"]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
More ships, more traffic moving through the trees. Kay didn't walk on any path or road, she created her own. And it was a good thing too, lest she be spotted easily. Who else was heading to the village? Maybe it was whomever attacked it, could be their clean-up crew. She slowed her pace and went back to being as quiet as she could, moving from tree to tree in a smooth way so as to not attract attention.

After finding a good enough tree, once again she climbed up to get a better view. Maybe then she'll hear them too.

[member="Mantic Dorn"] [member="Rafeesh"] [member="Condor"] [member="Willam Forlon"]

Holt waited for the Jedi to speak and exchange pleasantries with the Ragithian. He had know thrown since his days in the republic academy. Thorn had been something of a big deal in those days. Mostly because of his size. He was just freaky big, even for a Ragithian. The whole scared face and burnt face has just made him look even bigger and more meancing. The ocular implant on his left eye was new. Last time Holt had seen the man He had the scar on the right side of his head and the burns but the eye was, in his opinion an improvement over the man's burnt out socket. HE looked behind Viscious at the three men bound on the ground with curiosity. The he watched the Wookiee's and the other two ragithians set up a perimeter before he spoke again.

"I see you got the eye fixed." Vernan said trying to be civil with the man. The two were not friend's in any stretch of the word. They both knew Forlon and had been in the same class with the Supreme Commander at the academy, but that was the extent of his relationship. He knew the brute was effective and Forlon used him as just that, brute force when he needed it. What the man was doing on Kashyyyk with the Wookiee's was a mystery that he intended to ask Forlon about when he next talked with the Supreme Commander. For now he would play nice and figure out just what the man knew and how it was going to help him.

"So Colonel, What is going on with these men and why am I here meeting with you?" Said Holt staring down the much larger man trying to seem as big as he could make himself in the process.

Thorn nodded tot he jedi and greeted them. HE was never a fan of the force or the jedi. He considered it useless in most situations he found himself in. He was a jungle fighter and apart from there uncanny way of sensing things their skills did not bode well in the jungle. However he would greet them men and treat the with the respect the Jedi have come to expect from people. After nodding to the two men he turned back to Holt and listened to him go on about his eye.

"Ah yes, This old thing. I won it in a game of sabacc on Felucia three years ago. It comes in handy." He said grinning at the admiral. he cocked his head to the side and pointed at it with his massive stubby finger. "See it glows red and everything" HE said turning from the admiral to each of the two jedi makeing sure they noticed it. He looked back over his shoulder as Holt ask about the men laying on the ground.

"Oh yeah those guys. I almost forgot. They are part of this all. See Foritabwa here" Viscious pointed to one of the wookiees standing in the distance. "He was part of that village that got hit. He was with me when it all went down doing some, um, scouting, when it all happened. When we got back to his camp he was somewhat upset and he went bantha shat crazy. Thats how he got the scar." The wookiee roared and rubbed his head where a cut stretched from his chin into his scalp.

"He was enraged as you can imagine. What with his furry mate and whatever they have for offspring was gone. He took some convincing to get under control. But anyway, We had walked in on the place not long after I guess the other republic team got there. These three and about forty more were cleaning up the place when we showed up. They had been left behind to make it look like nothing happened. Guess they just wanted everyone to think they had all packed up and went for a road trip or something. Anyway, these three are what is left of the group that was left to clean up." explained Thorn pointing then laughing as the Wookiees began barking in laughter.

"Oh Foritabwa here killed ten of the bastards before the rest of us even cleared the bush. then another five before we could get to him. I had to adjust him a bit in order to save these three. Notice the missing arm. That was old Foritabwa here. He beat another gotal to death with this ones arm. I must admit up until that point we were enjoying the show. But as the rest ran into the jungle my team ran after them I thought it would be best to see who these bastards were. So I had to wrestle Foritabwa for them." Thorn smiled and pointed to the three men. HE turned sideways so the group could better see past him towards where the men were laying.

"My gift to you Vernan." he motioned for the Admiral to take the men. He had no desire to keep up with them. His mission was very specific and if not for his respect for Foritawba and the knowledge that Forlon might want to know what was going on here he would have let the wookiee finish them off. He never expected for Old gruff pants to show up. It was a pleasure getting to irritate the sail boy again. HE would sit around telling the wookiees and his men all about old high and mighty I am the fleet Holt by the fire. He had plenty of stories outlying the man's complete and irritating competence. He was sure Vernan was unable to relax. Him being given the chance to dump more mysterious problems for him to obsess about was a true gift he would have to thank Forlon for.

[member="Rafeesh"] [member="Mantic Dorn"]

"Some mission," Ravaj thought "Just because my old buddy pal's planet is getting attacked doesn't mean I need to be sent to it! I'm a delivery man! A smuggler! I don't need to be doing this kind of job for the Republ-... wait... what's that... that feeling?" Ravaj got a creeping feeling down his spine. A feeling of innocent lives, gone in a flash. Republic soldiers? Yes. But there was something else, Wookies. Ravaj had been assigned to check out what was happening down at Kashyyyk. The Republic military wasn't sharing much with the senators and the senators knew something was wrong due with the mass departure of Republic ships and soldiers.

On arrival, Ravaj witnesses 5 Republic ships in orbit of Kashyyyk. "Oh well this looks as if it bodes well." Ravaj sets up a comm link with what seemed to be the leading ship of the expedition. "Hello Commander of The Aurora Industries Vindicator Mk X-class Heavy Cruiser Defiant. This is... um... Representative Ravaj of the planet Kashyyyk requesting permission to land." Ravaj took a deep breath, being formal like that took a lot of air out of you. "What? What do you MEAN I don't have permission to land? I am representing the planet Kashyyyk and to an extent the Senate as a whole and I demand permission to land with the rest of the Republic troop!" After a long pause he got the "Ok" to land as long as he doesn't interfere with troops or Admiral Vernan Holt.

Upon landing were the rest of the Republic troops were stationed, Ravaj noticed some... interesting things on his decent of Kashyyyk. He noticed what should've been a flourishing city of hairy Wookies to be completely "out of citizens." The city was also producing a light gray smoke, yet there was no fire or any trace of one near or in the city. Upon landing, Ravaj wasn't being stared at by all and every living thing there as he had thought he would. He came out regularly, blaster in holster and knife hidden within his coat. He stayed away from troops as promised, and did a quick scan of the area to see anything interesting. He noticed the behemoth for a man along with his two other burly pals and even some Wookies. "Well that is a relief." Ravaj then made his way over and whilst getting closer he saw three men on the floor, one of which didn't have an arm which was... unpleasant, obviously a Wookie's work. He also saw two cloaked figures, hopefully Jedi, and Admiral Vernan Holt. He didn't engage directly but hovered around, listening in on what was happening.

[member="Rafeesh"] [member="Mantic Dorn"] [member="Vernan Holt"] [member="Viscous Thorn"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Elaine Thul"] [member="Condor"] [member="Willam Forlon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom