Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost in the cold

"I'm guessing this was the agent you were talking about, I'd do greetings but they're about to get away." Fexa said as she started to run off towards the Sith and Inquisitor.

[member="Jakkor Kess"]
[member="Ballen-Ist"]
[member="Orion Trex"]
[member="Cherry Grapier"]
[member="Tion Madon"]

The Sith soldiers were sliced to bits, due to the efforts of [member="Jakkor Kess"] and his gang. After trying to contact the squad he had sent to destroy the Jedi, the Sith found that they were most definitely dead due to the static on the open channel. The Fury-class interceptor would begin to power up, its engines flaring brightly as it began to hover, lifting off into the cold stormy skies.

"You have done well, acolyte," Ballen-Ist commended [member="Tion Madon"], standing alongside the Inquisition member as they gazed out the command decks viewport. "But I sense your training has yet to be completed. Though we are not done here just yet, I am willing to teach you some abilities." The Sith offered.
[member="Orion Trex"] [member="Fexa Keis"]

Tion was shocked when [member="Ballen-Ist"] offered to take him as his apprentice,the Inquisition had plenty of members,so he didn't think it would really hurt the group. Tion turned away from viewport and the bowed to his new master. "I must accept my master" Tion's new master could teach him how to destroy Kess and his friends,and any other foe that stood in the Sith's way. He had waited for a opportunity like this for many years,and he was finally about to get it.
[member="Orion Trex"]
[member="Jakkor Kess"]
[member="Fexa Keis"]

The Pureblood would nod slowly, looking to the Pau'un before turning his head once more to the stormy skies outside the thick glass viewport. "I sense your anger, this is good. You will be able to destroy those disgusting Jedi soon enough," the Sith trailed off, turning from the command deck and walking throug a corridor into the main cabin of the large interceptor.

Ballen-Ist clicked a button on the wall, causing the metallic panel to slide away and reveal a compact personal armory. There were spare light sabers, and even a set of black Imperial guard themed duraplast armor. "Rearm, if you wish. I am not sure if they will follow us. What is it you wish to learn? The Sith questioned, wondering what [member="Tion Madon"] wanted to learn.

[member="Jakkor Kess"] [member="Fexa Keis"] [member="Orion Trex"]

Jakkor followed his padawan to the temple entrance. He see's an old sith fury class interceptor. He was certain that the inquisitor and the sith were onboard he wrestled with the idea of storming the ship,but he decided to wait for his companions. He then spot's two stormtroopers guarding the entrance. He quickly kills them before they even fire a shot.

[member="Fexa Keis"]
[member="Ballen-Ist"]
[member="Tion Madon"]
[member="Orion Trex"]
@Cherry Graper

Tion would walk toward the armory trading his saber staff out for two standard lightsabers,he had a good amount of knowledge about Jarkai. He would then put the Duraplast armor on,to his surprise the armor actually fit the male Pau'an. He would then here [member="Ballen-Ist"] ask what we wanted to learn,he was only a intermediate force user at best,which why his force wall could be easily broken. Tion would then look over to his master
"The force my master,I've always been trying to improve with the force,but the only trainer I had was myself. But with you my master I could become much more than a simple minded Inquisitor."
Tion never wanted to be a Inquisitor,but he thought that no Sith would ever wanted him for some unknown reason,but clearly he was very mistaken.
[member="Jakkor Kess"]
[member="Ballen-Ist"]
[member="Fexa Keis"]

Cherry caught up to the two and before talking she threw a tracking device under the wing of their ship "Hi, I'm Cherry Grapier, nice to meet you" Cherry stuck out her hand, "also, [member="Jakkor Kess"], should I throw a thermal detonator or are you fine with just the tracking?"

[member="Orion Trex"]
[member="Fexa Keis"]
[member="Ballen-Ist"]
[member="Tion Madon"]

He deactivated his lightsabers,and clipped them to his belt he then looked to [member="Cherry Grapier"] and responded. "Tracking them is fine Cherry. Plus we need to get back to my ship anyway. I hope the systems are finished with repairs so that it's flyable."

[member="Ballen-Ist"]
[member="Tion Madon"]
[member="Fexa Keis"]
[member="Orion Trex"]

Cherry put the detonator away, "alright, I'll follow from behind in my I.M.D. Eagle Mkl." Cherry went and boarded her ship.

[member="Jakkor Kess"]
[member="Fexa Keis"]
[member="Orion Trex"]
[member="Tion Madon"]
[member="Ballen-Ist"]

The tracker device was thrown, landing on the Fury-class interceptor as it began to take off. [member="Cherry Grapier"], [member="Jakkor Kess"], [member="Orion Trex"], and [member="Fexa Keis"] had unfortunately arrived at the last minute. Though the Sith soldiers had been taken care of, a pursuit in the air would need to be made if the Jedi wanted to capture [member="Tion Madon"].

Within the main cabin of the large but swift interceptor-like freighter, the Pureblood stood with the Pau'an acolyte, approving of his new arsenal. "The dark side can grant many abilities, but it is wise to start with the basics," Ballen-Ist spoke, taking a seat cross legged on the floor.

"Open your mind to the energy around you, grasp out and take control of the force as you would employing telekinesis. Force energy can be manipulated in many ways, with enough focus you can craft a shield of power around you." The Sith referred to force barrier, which had many variations. It would help him in battles against multiple opponents, if he could pick the ability up.

"Damn they got away!" Fexa shouted, she stomped the ground. "Ugh, man, we need to kill them!" Fexa was enraged, they almost died because of them and they just left.

[member="Jakkor Kess"]
[member="Orion Trex"]
[member="Ballen-Ist"]
[member="Tion Madon"]

The Sith were escaping, but they could follow them. Listening to [member="Jakkor Kess"] mention his ship repairs reminded him of his own. "Oh. Right. I might need to hitch a ride. My starfighter is in pretty bad shape." He would have to contact someone else to come get his ship later. For now he would have to spend time with his friends. He didn't mind, but at the same time he did enjoy the freedom of being able to fly on his own.

[member="Fexa Keis"]

[member="Ballen-Ist"]

[member="Tion Madon"]

Upon hearing her outburst. Jakkor was a little more than displeased he was furious. He looked at her with a hard stare before letting out a tusken yell and backhanding her in the face. He then says to her in a irritated and deadly calm tone. "Padawan.. I understand your frustration but understand this to desire that much even to kill them will draw you close to the dark side. You become that which you hate,and want to destroy."

He looked off in the distance where he saw The Outlander. Visible but covered by snow. The wind howled,and blew at his cloak.

[member="Fexa Keis"]
[member="Ballen-Ist"]
[member="Tion Madon"]
[member="Orion Trex"]

Tion would close his eyes and open his mind, he would reach his hand out and would then feel the force in front of him,he would open his eyes to see nothing,but he felt the presence of the barrier. This could be very useful in destroying [member="Jakkor Kess"] and his friends. Tion would still keep the barrier up,to see if his master would test the barriers strength.
[member="Fexa Keis"]
[member="Ballen-Ist"]
[member="Orion Trex"]

Fexa took a quick deep breath and shook her head "sorry master, sometimes I do that, I get mad, a lot. But that was kind of a stretch" Fexa turned toward [member="Jakkor Kess"]' ship, "shall we?" Fexa asked as she motioned towards the ship.

[member="Orion Trex"]
[member="Ballen-Ist"]
[member="Tion Madon"]

[member="Tion Madon"] was successful in his attempt to conjure a barrier, which pleased the Sith Knight. It would need to be practiced in order to hone its full potential, but it would do for now. Ballen-Ist would lift an arm, aiming it at the Pau'an apprentice before exerting a wave of telekinetic power. It would begin to put pressure on the barrier, increasing in intensity as time passed.

"You must push yourself to your absolute limits, only then will you know the full power of the dark side." The Sith lectured, continuing to exert his energy upon Tion. Eventually he would let up, lowering his arm, not wanting to blast the man across the floor. A One Sith communications officer approached the duo, standing at attention before he spoke.

"My Lord, shall we power up the weapons systems? Scans have detected ships on the planet surface that may pursue." The Sith responded with a brief nod, dismissing the young officer who went back to his post. "Tell me, what do you know of these Jedi?" Ballen-Ist questioned the Pau'an, wanting as much information as he could get.
[member="Jakkor Kess"] [member="Fexa Keis"] [member="Orion Trex"]

He says to [member="Orion Trex"] as he walked towards the Outlander. "Come on Trex.. unless you want your carcass to freeze on this force forsaken rock. Your coming with us." He kept walking and after what felt like hours he finally reaches the VCX-100 light freightor. He climbs aboard the landing ramp,he reaches the bridge where he sit's in the pilot seat,and warms the systems up.

[member="Fexa Keis"]
[member="Ballen-Ist"]
[member="Tion Madon"]

Orion entered the ship close behind [member="Jakkor Kess"]. Watching him and [member="Fexa Keis"]' little spat was entartaining, but it was time to go. He wanted to kill off @Ballen-Ist. Orion didn't like leaving loose ends and he certainly wasn't making any exceptions today. He didn't care about the inquisitor [member="Tion Madon"], but he could tell that Jakkor cared.

Tion would nod after [member="Ballen-Ist"] finished his lecture,he would then begin to tell [member="Ballen-Ist"] about the Jedi "I've been tracking them from Illum to Tatooine,what I know is that this group was only a pair of two,[member="Jakkor Kess"] who is the Tusken and the other one I helped capture,Xiarr Sair. I don't know much about Sair,all I needed to know was his location,the two went to Tatooine where they came across [member="Orion Trex"],which is the one you fought for the duration of the fight. Last is the Padawan [member="Fexa Keis"] like Sair I don't know much about her,I'm guessing Jakkor Kess picked her up on one of his adventures."

The Sith nodded once as [member="Tion Madon"] finished his explanation, satisfied now that he had a greater understanding of the situation. [member="Jakkor Kess"] and [member="Orion Trex"] were most likely rogue Jedi, for he could sense their almost balanced force signature. [member="Fexa Keis"] seemed to be the most attuned to the light side, and would be an annoyance if she got stronger. Xiarr Sair was still a mystery, though, and would have to be watched out for.

"Very good," Ballen-Ist replied, slowly standing to his feet. "We may move on to other abilities, or perhaps even saber combat. Soon, however, we will need to deal with the Jedi."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom