Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost in the cold

He quickly guided the outlander through the debris field. With the help of his padawan [member="Fexa Keis"] and field agent [member="Cherry Grapier"] the TIE's were cleared off hi tail. He looked to Fexa,and said. "Very good Fexa with practice you'll get used to shooting down Sith hounds in no time." He brought the ship around towards the Gozanti cruiser upon seeing Cherry's fighter docked with it,his face had a look of worry on it. He then pressed a couple of buttons through the comm,and patched through to her comlink he said. "Cherry..What are you doing? Your no match for those two alone please for your sake get out of there. I don't want you throwing your life away for my gain!"

[member="Ballen-Ist"]
[member="Tion Madon"]
[member="Orion Trex"]

Cherry suddenly heard a voice through her comlink, it was [member="Jakkor Kess"] "hm, alright, I won't, never mind guys, party fell" as she walked away though she dropped a thermal detonator onto the ground quietly. When she got into her ship she communicated through the the comlink again, "let's get out of here, in a second it'll blow them to bits." said as she started rapidly tapping buttons guiding her ship to lift off.

[member="Fexa Keis"]
[member="Orion Trex"]
[member="Ballen-Ist"]
[member="Tion Madon"]

The TIE-fighters were easily dispatched with, thanks to the teamwork of [member="Jakkor Kess"], [member="Fexa Keis"], and [member="Cherry Grapier"]. However, the latter had decided to be rash, boarding the Gozanti cruiser which still had little room due to being attached with the Fury-class interceptor. Hearing the ignition of the woman's lightsaber, the Sith Knight would turn around, glaring at her, his facial tendrils trembling in anger as she decided to run.

A squad of One Sith infantrymen would arrive, following her back to the airlock where she had arrived. Luckily, she had not used the docking clamps, for her ship would be stuck until the crewmen on the command bridge felt like releasing it. The gunner controlling weaponry would activate the rotational heavy turret, aligning its barrels with the vehicle Cherry had arrived in.

It was stationary and vulnerable, so the man asked, "My lord, shall I open fire?" There was a pause among the command bridge, before an explosion rang out, causing loud klaxons to go off, as a red siren light flashed rapidly. "Our cruiser has been crippled," another officer called out, panicking and fiddling with the computer panel before them. "Come, my apprentice. We will evacuate to the Fury." Ballen-Ist spoke, turning from the bridge and into the corridors, heading to the air-lock with [member="Tion Madon"] that led into the interceptor.

The duo would board the Sith interceptor, disengaging the docking clamps and letting the vehicle drift free. The Gozanti cruiser had been heavily damaged, smoke leaking briefly from it's side as it too floated in space. The Fury would power up, it's shields mostly recharged. Taking a seat in the command chair, the Sith would plot a course for Glee Anselm, before the ship blasted off into hyperspace.
[member="Orion Trex"]

Tion would enter the Interceptor once more,"This is getting childish" he thought,Kess was trying to draw them out once more,which didn't surprise Tion. He would then walk toward the viewport,gazing into the vastness of space,which would then turn into hyperspace. Tion was intensively lucky to go from an Inquisition member to a Sith Acolyte in one day,and he hoped that he would live long enough to become something greater than a simple acolyte.

Tion would look behind him to see the crew trying to repair the Fury-clas Interceptor,he was surprised the thing could even move being this old,let alone take this type of beating. But clearly,Tion was wrong as the ship was still in one piece,for now at least. He would then approach his master,[member="Ballen-Ist"] "What is our next move,my master? I have no doubt that Kess will follow us and try to kill us."
[member="Cherry Grapier"]
[member="Jakkor Kess"]

Looking up at [member="Tion Madon"], who was standing next to the command chair, Ballen-Ist would hesitate, before once more directing his absent gaze to the viewport ahead. The Fury-class interceptor remained in hyperspace, and would so for awhile.

"We are heading to Glee Anselm, where the Sith Academy awaits," the Sith Knight responded, sensing the eagerness within his new Pau'an apprentice. "You have been well equipped for your training there, but you will need to keep your wits about you.

The academy can be a dangerous place, especially if you form rivalries, and gain enemies," Ballen-Ist remembered many foul experiences he had had with the One Sith, nothing too devastating, but still an annoyance. "We will arrive in a few days."
[member="Jakkor Kess"] [member="Fexa Keis"] [member="Orion Trex"]

"Hey master, I don't think we should follow them, they'd be ready for our next attack." Fexa said, she didn't think they should go, they would be ready for their next attack and would be able to surprise attack them. "They'd probably be able to ambush us"

[member="Jakkor Kess"]
[member="Orion Trex"]
[member="Ballen-Ist"]
[member="Tion Madon"]

He gained some distance between himself,and the collapsing Gozanti cruiser hoping his friend would escape in time. He saw the Fury jump into hyperspace,and he sighed. He heard his padawan speak up. He swivled his chair to face her,and look her in the eye when she was finished he spoke calmly. "Yes I know that padawan. As a former commander I know that to well. They will most likely had back to Sith controlled territory." he did not move the ship as he was waiting for confirmation that [member="Cherry Grapier"] made it out alive.

[member="Fexa Keis"]
[member="Ballen-Ist"]
[member="Tion Madon"]
[member="Orion Trex"]

"It would be a trap. They would be waiting for us. Did you know that inquisitor [member="Jakkor Kess"]?" Orion had remembered him mentioning something about Xiarr being captured by inquisitors, and he acted as if he knew [member="Tion Madon"]. If he did know the inquisitor, Orion was certain Jakkor would go hunting after him.

[member="Fexa Keis"]
[member="Ballen-Ist"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom