Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Lost Boys - Encounter on Gala

scificities_2.jpg

jHiLsO.png
Tag: Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru
Attire: this
Equipment:
The world was gorgeous, effervescent even. Never would Felix have thought that within the limitless bounds of the Sith Empire he could have found a world so vivified and alive. Surrounded by the pleasures of life as people went about their daily business, happy, cheerful even with not a crestfallen face to be seen. Whether it be the rumors of the Empire, or the exception that proved the rule Gala, was a world that thrived in the night, seemed to be little more than a neon lit metropolitan paradise set aglow with a unique opulence which was seldom seen outside of worlds like Naboo. In the heart of one of the city squares Felix soaked in the cacophony of sounds and myriad colours which veritably plagued the air and assaulted his senses with an inspiring complexity, the force warping around him as joyously gold eyes glimmered to reflect them.

However, so far from his home in the outer rim, the scion of house Aquila was hoping to form an alliance. Business tainted the splendor of his arrival somewhat, knowing that he had an appointment presently, the clients seemed to be former members of the Beju Tallah Dynasty of old. Felix had done some study of the planets history in preparation for the enigmatic meeting. Apparently the diverse wealth the planet seemed to have blossomed and bloomed betwixt the careful tenders of the multiple clans that permeated the planets surface, a family of nobles had made themselves prolifant within the planets aristocracy. The famed family carving a name for themselves as they became one of the richest families in the galaxy forever. Though they had fallen from grace in recent times, conquered by the Sith... they held outstanding standards of work, business and play.

House Aquila was little more than a water barony, it had made its myriad fortunes exploiting those around it for water in dire times. His family had exploited the need others hand for their service, leading t the deaths of countless. Felix had gotten even, taken the mantle for himself in a bout that saw none other than the Hutts to blame. Felix would do it again if he had the chance...

Walking the open streets of the night ridden concrete jungle, the lights washed the streets in scarlet reds and sapphire blues as, hands in his pockets and flanked by two of his personal guard, Felix would move to the location of the meeting, an older hall, not unlike a mansion. The Building had once having belonged to the family in their prime, bore exhibits like a museum populating the walls with grand works of art surrounding he place as the Human male, sans helmet would make his way into the perplexing arena before him hoping to begin a dance where the daggers were invisible and whole worlds lay in the balance. Politics.... not entirely sure he hadn't been followed thus far, but as of now, he had been keeping a good lookout.

Keeping his whole plan Felix's goal was to meet with this family, to secure funding for himself was paramount. Not to mention the idea of forging an underground cell within Sith Space for the CIS lit up a spark that lay deeply within the chest of Felix at the mere concept of striking back at one of the most oppressive forces in the galaxy. For the first time feeling a sensation like cowardice and leaving it far behind. However, he deeply hoped that he would not be discovered on this world...

Felix would come across the veritable manor, knocking on the door as his guards to either side would wait ever stalwart, clad in the vestments oh his own noble house. Should he be greeted at the front of the location, Felix would bring out a holo projector which would show the image of their intended ball. "Felix, of house Aquila, i was invited here cordially for some time." He would speak clearly, hoping that indeed the next stage of this honeypot trap was a disaster....

370d9lz.png

"I'm not looking to make a cult. Stop kneeling." An annoyed female voice rang out within the luxurious living room of the manor. Alina, dressed in rather simple clothing compared to the building itself, sat in the middle of the couch. Before her and currently kneeling, the lord and lady of the manor. The ball was ongoing in the vast halls, but she had come here not for such a thing. She hated how the nobility needed to make themselves look more important.

They weren't, not compared to the Sith.

The pair before her quickly got up from how they were kneeling, almost looking panicked. Worried. Almost like an addict trying to get a fix. On closer inspection, they almost seemed exactly like a junkie. Gaunt in the face, pale. Expertly covered by cosmetics, but Alina could see it none the less. "Y.. You are.. Ah.. Later than you said you'd be." Their fear was palpable. Good. The Sith knight raised her palm upwards before curling her fingers inward. Her nails seemed to change, becoming more claw like as she pierced her flesh.

Instead of blood dripping, anima flowed. Pure and simple, invisible to the naked eye but easily felt by those with a connection to the Force. She infused the pair with it, and sure enough the gauntness faded. Replaced by a youthful vigor. The pair let out a relieved sigh. Alina gave them just enough to tide them over for a couple more months, as she had been for some time now.

Controlling the influential with promises of eternal youth. A scam, if it wasn't for the fact she actually could.

"My apologies for the delay. The wars have been exhausting at best, but certainly keeping me away. I've made sure to give you more, just in case I'm delayed again. What of you? Are your dealings going according to plan?"

"Yes, I.. They have been. We'll be acquiring more of the assets within the week."

"Good. We need as many of these factories and shipyards under our control as soon as possible." The Lord, who had been talking, nodding quickly. Then smiled and motioned to the main hall.

"You're welcome to attend the party, if you'd like. We have the best entertainment on this side of the planet preforming. And the food is exquisite." For a moment, she was prepared to turn it down. Not only was she not wearing black tie attire, but these sort of events just weren't something she enjoyed. But the Lord continued to speak.

"There are.. Others, here. That could be of use to you. I made sure to invite all that would be interested in deals with you."

"The initiative is appreciated. I shall attend. What are the odds you have a dress my size?"

jHiLsO.png

Equipment:

Being invited into the festivities drew a smile across Felix's lips, he was happy to discover that this seemed to be a more candid affair, music lulling the tension within his heart as others danced, mingled and ate their way to fame amidst a soiree that only the wealthy opted to undertake in this day and age. Felix accepted the invitations happily, entering the building with his security moving to join the teams of the other lords ladies and nobles in another room, being joined to the masses while Felix approached the gatherings. Curiosity and intrigue began to muddle the gold in his eyes with amber, an uncontrollable tick on his part as his eyes remained a coloured rorshack that maintained to display his mood at any given moment.

However, no sooner than he entered the building, in the flicker of an instant he could feel something... radiating from within the complex, he wasn't sure what it was, never having seen or felt anima before, however, its presence in the force was alluring, entrancing and mysterious. Unsure if it was truly something dark or otherworldly the sensation would pass in fleeting moments leaving a void in his mins where it had once been. Concern began to darken the colour of his eyes rapidly, leaving them as tentative simmering melange as his iris' narrowed to that of a cats eye, on guard and untrusting as he would begin to canvas the ballroom.

The Knight Obsidian dressed military shic, he had the beautiful antique basket hilted saber at his side, a sheath clipped to the end of it to give the light-foil the appearance of a ceremonial vibroblade, disguising what it really was. Meanwhile he had detached the glove component of the shield on his right arm, allowing the vambrace to remain hidden under his coat. His hair was slicked back and primed, his coat, sporting a subtle crest of the Knights Obsidian on his breast as he would begin to mingle with other guests, attracting some attention as he stood out of some of the usual pomp. Boots and a decorative designer long-coat were far too practical in the modern area... especially with Sith lurking.

"So what brings a creature like you to this part of the galaxy?" one of the guests would inquire of the young man, their voice baying for stories of intrigue, gallant undertakings and excitement which would seek to aid the rich escape their opulent mundanity. Felix would bow his head with a chuckle, feigning some embarrassment as he would begin to entertain them.

"I've actually come looking for business, yes the house Aquila Fleet is hoping to work together with a couple people here to create an outpost for our efforts, There are far too many barren worlds out there and we're seeking to bring water to them with the means we have. However times are tough, there is war, bandits, hyperspace lanes being minitored often, we were almost attacked on the way here, the Mara corridoor is getting more and more dangerous with the Brynadul getting so close, and the Hydian way is a warzone. "

Several of the others would agree, people waiting on his tales as he would engage their questions and ask his own, beginning to learn more and more about these nobles and their exploits. It seemed that most of them were respected peoples in the world, some had old money while others were famous for a skill or trading pursuit like himself. The party was a mixed bag, but sure enough the crowd would move on, leaving Felix picking at the entres of the house, having nearly forgotten the pulse of force energy that had intrigued him earlier.

If only he knew how much danger he was in...

370d9lz.png

That's right. Alina hated dresses. The memory came to mind as she glanced down at herself as she walked back towards the party. The black dress was form fitting at best, but already she could feel it confining her body. Making it harder to move. Not by much, but enough for her to notice. Perhaps that was the Lady of the House's revenge for her making them wait so long. The idea made her chuckle. As much as Alina felt as a top dog around people such as these, she knew all too well just how fickle their allegiances were.

But, so long as her power kept them young, they'd stay in line. Until they figured out a better way at least.

Her entrance into the room was far more announced than she would of liked. As if the pair under her service had told them all of her arrival and what she brought with her. The pale skinned woman stepped into the light of the room, her piercing yellow gaze scanning around just as a hush fell over the room. She could hear the whispers. 'Is that the one?' 'Can she really do as they said?' 'They look younger than they ever have. And stronger, I hear.' 'She certainly looks the part.'

Vultures who saw Alina as little more than a way to extend their lives should they get in her good graces. Already this was going to be an annoying evening.

The whispers ceased as she entered more into the room and shot a few glares. They learned their mistake of the whispers fairly quickly. None wanted to annoy her, not with what she could promise them. Alina immediately went to the bar to get some sort of space for herself. Not that she could get drunk anymore. She leaned on the counter, nodding once.

"Water it is."

She let out an annoyed sigh as she closed her eyes. They were hovering close by. Waiting for a chance to approach. A sharp glare made it obvious she wasn't going to entertain any company, not yet. She needed to at least settle in.

jHiLsO.png

Equipment:

The omnipresent chirp of the crowd would begin to dull as the woman, clad in form fitting dress would make her presence known to the room, announced cordially by reputation more than voice alone. The people around her shied from her presence, as though she were toxic or otherwise dangerous, anathema to their very being. Wading through the crowd, her presence parting them like the red sea as she would move, the wave of royals and dignitaries parting as if she were the empress of this world. Was she? Felix could not help but think to himself as he would listen in to the rumor mills circling.

The idea of the others who had entered with her looking younger reminded him once again of the sensation that he had felt in the force, could it be her that was the source of this disturbance? The sensation was... intoxicating, invigorating, and enrapturing. A renewed pull on the curiosity of the young lord would see him begin to gravitate towards her as she would move little more than a few meters away, a servant moving to fetch for water. Felix wouldn't eye her directly, but he would alter the path of the light reflecting from his glass to show himself an impeccably clear picture of her. form.

None approached, her presence warding others away who dared not interrupt her nursing her water. Claiming a glass of wine from a roaming servant for himself, he would do the unthinkable and approach the woman with a confidence which would betray his youth. Apprehension and fear paled the yellow in his eyes, dulling the reddening concern and tempering his expectations. Though he was attempting to hide his force signature, sadly the mood lightning effect of his eyes was largely subconscious, he'd attempted to control it before, but never been able to. His eyes had, had him recruited into the Knights Obsidian... and gotten him into more trouble than he had anticipated in such a short life.

"I don't suppose I could be so bold as to share your company?" He would interject, his approach halting in a peripheral orbit around her as if he were waiting on the other side of a bridge or portal, simply waiting for the permission to cross. People would look aghast at his forward behavior to the woman, however Felix felt that a femme fatale as herself might enjoy the confidence, lack of the smell of fear and tail tucked between his legs at his approach at an event like this. Perhaps it could earn him favor? Perhaps it would backfire and lead to his expulsion from the event entirely. Regardless, he needed to ingratiate himself with the mystery that seemed to surround her.

Felix, for now, would not say another world, simply shining a confident smile, prim but lacking enthusiasm at the world around him while the military clad male would hope to gain that audience.

370d9lz.png

Yellow eyes slowly turned to gaze at Felix Aquila Felix Aquila from the corner of her eyes. A gaze full of the same disdain she had for everyone else here. She knew she shouldn't be so overtly hostile, but crowds of rich nobility were just the kind of people she held such a hate for. Felix would not of been spared the could shoulder she was prepared to give him, if it wasn't for the symbol of the Confederacy proudly displayed on his chest. That alone was reason for her to drop the hostility. The CIS were allies, after all.

And, well. She could respect the way he carried himself. Her eyes softened some as she turned more to face him. "I did not expect to see an Obsidian Knight here. Very well, I could appreciate your company." Practiced civility came out on it's own. She cursed her mother for making her learn all of these lessons, but she would be lying if she didn't say they were useful. She stood with her shoulders square, smiling warmly now to the man.

"What brings the Confederacy to Gala? Or are you here for yourself?"

jHiLsO.png

Equipment:
Light-saber
Personal Shield
Armour-weave Clothing

Felix recognised those eyes, cold, harsh and uninterested. He knew immediately this was going to be a difficult sell, ingratiating himself here was going to be one of the more difficult trials and tribulations the Young Knight Obsidian had gone through, though he had not outed himself as such here... perhaps it was the saber he had at his hip, disguised as a sword though it may have been, the antique light foil was something that another force user might recognize immediately, especially considering the number of Terentatek this particular one was said to have killed, if the records on the matter and the great hunt were anything to be believed.

"Well, life likes to throw these kinds of things at us I guess, I came here for myself mostly, I still get invited to these gatherings occasionally and this one in particular had a flurry of interesting rumors surrounding it. I guess I couldn't help but be intrigued. I was beginning to think that most of it was nonsense, but things certainly kicked up a few minutes ago." His voice would remain positive, intrigued and curious as though he had been lured here like unsuspecting prey caught within a web of suspicious myths. He couldn't help but be intrigued, after all he was merely a member of the knights obsidian.

He would train an eye to her reaction, change in posture, if she would give away an emotional response. The Curious yellow of his own eyes would begin to consume the form of his iris' until there was little other than the burning suns plastered upon the eggshell whites of his eyes. Shifting his weight so that he may better take in her response while he sipped the wine in his hand. ​

370d9lz.png

A chance invite? Or was he glossing over the same reason the rest of the room glared at him jealously. Immortality was truly one of the most sought after things in life, by far too many. And yet, she cared not for any others in the room now. Felix Aquila Felix Aquila was subtle with his compliments, which only brought a much realer smile to her lips. Whether he was putting up airs or not, he was doing well enough for her not to care one way or another.

"You'll have to tell me more about these rumors. I'm awfully curious what could possibly have all their attention." Well, she knew. But she didn't know the exact rumors. Depending, she might have to punish the lord and lady of this manor. While she appreciated their initiative, telling too many people would bring too much attention to these back room dealings.

"Ah, right. My manners." She lifted a hand for him, her smile growing enough to reveal the pointed fangs. "Alina Tremiru."

jHiLsO.png

Equipment:
Light-saber
Personal Shield
Armour-weave Clothing

The more genuine look to her smile caught Felix somewhat by surprise, though it wasn't unwanted. He would simply nod, letting out a light chuckle when it came to revealing the rumors. He took a moment to think about how he wanted to play this, a slight hesitation as to whether to be honest or play coy. She seemed to like the game, the subtlety of it all... That was something he could cash in on so rather than anwering her directly he would say "I'd never kiss and tell, just not very gentlemanly." That playful tease teetering on his tongue as she flashed a fanged smile of her own.

Now that's more interesting...

Felix would take the hand, planting a kiss on one of the rings she wore before looking up to make eye contact. Something was beginning to dawn on him, stories of creatures that lived forever and drank the blood of people. He really hoped that they weren't true right now. But Danger seemed to be getting closer and closer. But, the TSE and the CIS were allies after all, there was no reason to not be civil.

"Felix Aquila, and for the record, manners are overrated." He'd tease, lowering her hand and only letting go if she would pull it away, he'd glance to the crowd that surrounded them, eyes boring into his soul. He could feel their gaze staring, especially at any point of contact between the two, the thought oh his hand lingering on hers was almost enough to spark outrage within the mob. "I don't think they like me." He'd all but mutter so that only she could hear. Hoping to illicit something more. ​

Last edited:

370d9lz.png

Perhaps it truly wasn't airs, then? The more Felix Aquila Felix Aquila spoke, the more intrigued she became with who he might actually be. Was it all a mask for an event like this? Hers certainly was. The kiss on her hand was expected. Manners and civility usually dictated such a greeting, in her experience. But the fact he didn't just let her hand go was brazen enough for her not to bother pulling it away. Whatever he might have planned for this interaction, she was far too bored with the party to ignore it.

Whatever it was could be quite fun.

"They all wish to speak to me, for one reason or another. My influence here at the moment is the topic of the evening. The rich, looking to get richer." Well, immortal. But being alive longer just meant they could truly get richer. Her gaze drifted back to the room, her smile thinning to show her annoyance at the whispers she could still hear. Whispers that quickly silenced. Eventually the room seemed to just give up on the prospect of talking to her. They'd get their chance, once Felix was gone.

Compliant patience.

Alina seemed to completely bypass the topic of just how interesting manners were. She had heard him, but keeping him on his toes on just how many manners she'd be willing to drop was a fun enough game.

"Well, now that you're here, what do you plan to do with the rest of your evening?" It was certainly a loaded question as her gaze drifted back to him. The smile returned. Faint as it was, it was at least real.

jHiLsO.png

Equipment:

She didn't pull away, Felix honestly didn't expect to get this far, but, so long as she was enjoying himself he couldn't help. Allowing their hands to fall between them keeping some amount of contact as they continued to speak. The crowd were aghast, but they were silenced by her stare. Now that was power, she had to teach him that one one day, with the amount of two faced business moguls and misers he had to deal with on a daily basis, freezing them with a stare would be a cathartic tool. Yet, as her smile crossed her lips, albeit a small one he liked the change of pace, she didn't seem the type to smile often, or as often as she'd like. Surrounded by fools, and not enough equals would do that.

"These creatures are just carrion..." Felix would announce, not being subtle enough to ensure that he wasn't overheard. "Wealth is only as good as what you do with it, and they likely didn't even earn it themselves. But I guess if they're all competing for your attention i suppose i should consider myself lucky." His smile would deepen with some sincerity, swirling lilacs polluting the colour of his eyes until they were a lavender.

Though her next statement would come across as a test, one there was no way to avoid. Felix had taken the lead role here upon himself, any attempt to deflect it to what she wanted to do would be seen as a disappointment. She seemed the kind to be able to do or get what she wanted at a moments notice, so he doubted that pushing her to make yet another decision would be little more than a pain. So, taking a breath first, praying for a moment to whomever was listening he would use the hold that he had on her hand to pull her a step closer... likely to the horrified gasps of those in attendance.

"Well, I planned to attend this kinda boring soiree of sorts, I get the feeling you'd hate it. But, thankfully something far more interesting has come up." The grip on her hand would reinforce slightly, as his eyes would lock softly on hers, he was warm, stalwart and had no intention they're backing down now, it was all or nothing at this point.

Last edited:

370d9lz.png

Carrion. A good word, for sure. Her smile grew at his confidence. Calling out a room of powerful and influential members that were surely listening in took brass. Or cockiness. Either way, she certainly was enjoying these moments with Felix Aquila Felix Aquila . Alina patiently waited to hear just what his plans were. Either with her or just in general. She pretty happily stepped closer, daring to get right into his personal space as she stared into his eyes.

The changing colors was utterly fascinating. Captivating, truly. If it wasn't for her own hypnotic stare, she very well could find herself lost in them for hours. The young Sith set down her glass, instead reaching up to casually brush over his jacket. "Oh? And just was has your interest so keenly? Perhaps I can let myself be just as interested." There was a teasing edge to her voice as she smoothed his jacket. Her eyes watched her hand for a moment before flicking back up to catch his gaze all over again.

jHiLsO.png

Equipment:

Felix would meet her eye level as they stood toe to toe, him moving a little inwards to meet her as she would take a slightly larger step into his gait. Almost pressed up against each other, close enough to feel each other's breath as it exited their lips. The grip on her hand would tighten just a little, a wordless sign of what was likely to come next. He was thinking of leading her away, perhaps quietly, asking if she wanted to dance, so show off this closeness just that little bit more and rub it in the face of the other oligarchical saprophytes that composed the onlooking crowd...

Then she spoke, and he could only sigh in response.

"Kark it."
He would pull her hand, this time firmly in an attempt to close the last little bit of that gap, moving his free hand to cradle the side of her head as he would lean in to kiss her. If successful, he was certain he could hear the shattering of crystal from broken glasses. The satisfaction of the reaction was nice, but he would allow it to linger long enough to get his point across. He was already in this deep into this forward tact, may as well go all the way... and she totally called him out. He wasn't about to back out now. If this was a game of chicken, it was her move now.

Leaving the only option they had now, to attempt to steal her away from the gathering, find what treasures this world had to offer, secrets that perhaps only this women knew in an attempt to discover more about her, and this mysterious hold she had over people of this level of power and prestige. Or, to stay here, and continue to rub whatever this tension was in their faces... though if much more of this continued, he was looking at fighting his way out of here... not that there probably weren't assassins en route already.

"I think that more or less sums it up, so... what do you say? Are you going to let yourself be interested?" He'd smile, keeping close and holding her gaze. Ball was in her court now.

370d9lz.png

Mild surprise had Alina frozen for a moment. In truth, the game was a fun one. Flirting on that line with a virtual stranger. Someone who's company she could actually enjoy in this otherwise insufferable party. He called a bluff she didn't even realize she had been putting out. In this game of chicken, Felix Aquila Felix Aquila won utterly and completely.

The otherwise pale features of the Sith had turned to a blushing red as heat flooded her cheeks. She neither pulled away or leaned back in to return the kiss. Accepting it in a suddenly nervous demeanor. Why did she feel so suddenly nervous? Wasn't she the one edging him on? No, she had assumed she was the one in control of where this would go. As forward as Felix was, she assumed she could easily wind him around her finger to toy with for the evening.

Before she even had a chance to wrap her mind around this defeat he had pulled away. No words found their way to her lips. The young woman's age was all too apparent now. Without the addition of booze to numb her mind, encounters like this still left her breathless when they left her control. She ended up just nodding, her yellow eyes constantly flicking between his own.

jHiLsO.png

Tag: Lace Vi'Dreya
Equipment:

The shock was not something he'd anticipated, but it was something he thought he'd seen before, the look of someone who, for a rare time in their life had been kicked off their throne, ad plunged into a world they were unfamiliar with. A form of emotional whiplash beholden to only those who had been thrust into a scenario that bore the antithesis to their comfort zone. It seemed that the lady of the night was used to a world that she was able to control, one that was aloof, taboo, perhaps even avant garde, but none-the less predictable in the sense that it was a world on her terms... And Felix denied those terms.

He would tighten the grip on her hand, and begin to walk away, allowing the gap between them to widen but not letting go, looking back and asking simply. "So... are you coming?" Should she follow his lead he'd make his way out past the guests and nonchalantly out the door, taking with him the parties' meal ticket... Oh he was on some lists now, there was no doubt. Exiting the party and into the fresh open air was refreshing, the dazzling lights of the city in the distance as the world was winding down for the night.

"You're a Sith, aren't you?" He'd confer openly, glancing at her with his smile having faded just a little, the idea of those who wielded the dark side of the force against others distasteful. Especially when it came to the innocent, experimentation, if they were anything like the rumors he'd heard about the one they called the Shaper he could reason that they would be better off done away with. However there were more than a few stories about noble people who joined the dark side for all the right reasons... romances and tragedies a plenty... the truth was muddled somewhere in the middle. But in among it all the only reason that he could see for being a part of such an organization came down to a single question summed up in a monosyllabic word...

"Why?"

370d9lz.png

The sheer amount of hate being sent Felix Aquila Felix Aquila 's way for his brazen misconduct and public display of affection. The amount of social customs he breezed through and shattered certainly would get him on a number of lists. There was a scoff nearby as he stepped away with the intent of taking Alina from the party.

That scoff was the only thing to pull Alina from her own mind. The completely flustered girl blinked as if a spell had been broken. She'd completely forgotten the rest of the room was there. All her attention was glued to the man who'd more or less forced his way into her attention. What were her options? Deny him and take control, only to deal with this pitiful crowd wanting her attention? Or submit and go along with whatever this virtual stranger might have in mind?

After the brief hesitation Alina nodded and moved after him. Her hand likewise tightened around his. Whatever this was leading to, it'd be far more fun than trying to deal with people trying to keep her appeased. Her eyes shifted to the city as she stepped beside him. As much as he'd taken control of the situation, her pride wouldn't let him just lead her around.

"I was born Sith." There was no lie there. The Tremiru family were sorcerers and alchemists aplenty. But why did she remain Sith? It wasn't hard to imagine that his question was more of the later than just the simple why. "The Empire has been assaulted from all corners, and from within. But it's not the Sith in charge who pay the price. The young, the new. The Sith Acolytes still learning their power. They die by the dozens, hundreds, every war. I'm not a Sith. I plan to make the Empire mine and protect the new generation from the heedless slaughter they face at the hands of our current masters and enemies." It was a simplistic view that certainly didn't go into detail about just what lines she was willing to cross.

She didn't have an answer for that as it was.

Yellow eyes again found him as she tilted her head. Her own curiosity had brewed at his question. "Why Obsidian?"

jHiLsO.png

Tag: Lace Vi'Dreya
Equipment:

Her quiet acceptance, the curt nod of her stunned form seemed to give Felix all the approval he needed to whisk her away from the dens of prying eyes. Taking her away from the desecrated ballroom and to a place in the city that looked nice, there was a rise over the city that he wanted to take a look at, it seemed like a nice enough vantage spot away from the bustling crowds of society. He would prevent himself from hauling her any more, he would still keep hold of her hand, as though letting go would be the death of him, but it was softer now, reassuring almost.

"There are a lot of ways to defend children without subscribing to Sitharii tenants you know. But, i get your point, lineage makes us feel like we're locked into things sometimes. My parents were Slavers, worse they were extortionists for the Hutts. They made the Hutt cartels millions and expected me and my siblings to do the same. But they got greedy, embezzled, and the Hutts sold them into slavery for it . . ." He mused, all on matters that were public record, glossing over a couple of hidden truths that were a little more important to the contexts that lay within the heart of that point. But the tenor of the message remained the same...

"The K.O. got me out, trained me until i reclaimed my families' holdings. And here I am. Working with the CIS to deliver freedom to the galaxy, Haha... well... at least that's what they put on the post cards." He chuckled, the Knights Obsidian were like any other group of force sensitive soldiers, a mixed bag of good bad and downright dangerous individuals who would probably all do what they were ordered when they were ordered to do it.

"But if I had the choice, I'd just want to make planets like Ryloth, Tatooine and other worlds warped by war a little greener... could you imagine? Forests on Dathomir, or Korriban?" He said with a slight smile, it was a simple dream, but it was his one. Foolish maybe, but most dreams were in some way shape or form.

"Given choice, what would you do?"

370d9lz.png

"Like a Jedi? If I wanted to be the one slaughtering children, I certainly would join their order." She was certainly venomous about that sort of subject. She'd watched too many acolytes killed by these supposed heroes. But, she let her anger go almost immediately as Felix Aquila Felix Aquila dove into his own story. A family of slavers turned slaves? The irony was there, but to think he was caught in the crossfire was.. Sad.

Greenery though? On dead worlds? Alina blinked in surprise as she looked back to him from the city. The realization he was a being with a simple and pure heart surprised her. The party they were at made her only think he was just an interesting sort of person. But good? That hadn't crossed her mind. Her gaze fell as she tried to think on what she would do if she had the freedom to choose.

".. I don't know what I'd do with myself."

jHiLsO.png

Equipment:

Felix would almost look a little disappointed at the connection, shaking his head in response as well as shaking away the small amount of emotional response that he gave. He tried to avoid the perspective of; trust a Sith to deal in absolutes. But rather he would simply give her another supportive squeeze on that hand, reinforcing his presence there again as well as giving her hand a playful waggle from side to side, as if he could shaker her out of that kind of thinking.

"I mean like a 'good' person, there are lots of other ways than Sith and Jedi, from an outside perspective the more you two fight the more you end up looking like each other. What the Sith don't get, is not every battle needs to be fought, but what I think the Jedi don't understand, is it's not just about winning a necessary battle, but how you win a battle matters a lot more in the long run."

Soon enough their walking trail would begin to take them through a park, she'd mention that she didn't know what she would do if her time and her choice was her own. And therin lay a problem with the heart of the Empire, at least he thought so. Maybe it was simply the fact that the war they were embroiled in had not allowed those the opportunity to dream, or maybe, and perhaps more likely, the empire had a way of sucking the dreams out of its people. Replacing it with little more than the promise of power, but not what to use it for...

"Seems to me like you should think about that. But that's a pretty great thing about dreams..." He'd say, looking a little further out into the depths of the park, turning back to look a tthe myriad lights of the city behind them, likely a million souls going about their daily lives in solemnity. He'd allow the proposition to hang a little, some for dramatic effect and some for his own little selfish want to taunt her a little.

"They can be shared. "

370d9lz.png

Well, of course they didn't need to fight every fight. Alina's expression soured for a moment. It wasn't that she was mindlessly fighting. She rarely had a chance to choose. War on all sides, outnumbered by so many, left her only able to fight to survive. The sourness faded to.. Something else. Solemn? Sadness? It was hard, really, for her to tell just where her feelings went.

She never really reflected on just what it meant to be stuck in an endless battle.

Her gaze shifted back to Felix Aquila Felix Aquila as he continued to speak, blinking. She should. She agreed. If she didn't find her own dreams, what was the point of the struggle? What was she fighting for?

Wait.

Confusion settled into her gaze as he paused. Was he.. He was. The dramatic pause. She wouldn't be able to tell him why, but as soon as he said they could be shared she started to laugh. A soft kind where she even covered her face to hide the smile that had formed. It was likely just a need to laugh. Forget the troubles of her own mind. Or maybe because she realized how cheesy he was being.

"Are you asking me to share my dreams with you, Felix?" Her hand fell, a coy grin forming as she stared at him once again. No, she could figure out her dreams. But right now, she could live without constant war.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom