Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Lost and Alone on Vile Streets (Leehak Tano-Bonteri)

As the capsule, Riku was held in cascaded through space running low on power after the ship she was in had been destroyed. She hadn't been woken from her cryostasis as it finally tumbled into the gravitational field of the planet Fenris it plummeted straight for a beach as it streaked through the sky appearing to be burning up. It was late at night and soon slammed down into the sands creating a small crater from the impact. The pod sparked and the insides beeped as the Bacta and cloning fluid that she was housed in started to drain out and the front popped out. Riku fell out naked laying on the sand shaking as her eyes opened and she blinked looking about as she was starting to come to and her body slowly started to stop shaking and she pulled herself out of the crater. The speeders were rushing in from the impact.

"Where am I?" She stated in perfect Fenrisian with her small voice. Rikku stood there not realizing what was going on as security and medical teams came rushing in and she turned looking from one to the other some had their blasters raised and pointed at her and the medical teams came towards her. Without thinking when one of the men with a blaster rifle got close enough she reached out and had it twisted out of his hand in an incredible feat of dexterity and was kneeling with it pushed up into their neck and was looking at everyone. "What's going on. Where am I?" she asked again more in what would be considered a standard voice for an average person.

Leehak Tano-Bonteri Leehak Tano-Bonteri

Leehak heard the commotion and rushed in the direction of the chaos to see what was going on. He saw Riku Anima Riku Anima and made his way towards her through the crowd. The Togruta watched her stop the man with a weapon and understood. The Knight reached the girl's side and removed his cloak, draping it over her naked body. "I will handle this," he said softly to her. "Everyone, please calm down." He said loudly to the crowd, the lightsaber at his belt signalling his identity as a Jedi.

Last edited:
Rikku stayed there and felt the cloth of the robe fall over her and in a swift motion had the security knocked out and was now facing the rifle at him. Her head cocked to one side as her eyes quickly assessed the situation all the neural programming and learning she had pushed through her in such a hasty rush was quickly firing to life. Rikku didn't even notice the pain that had started to rush through her body from this and she dropped the weapon this wasn't a battle she could win or a place to escape but there was an escape option available to her.

Gripping the robe around herself she quickly scurried behind Leehak and used him much like a shield she didn't seem scared but she did seem confused lost and unaware of why everything was happening but she knew Jedi and knew at least for now she would be safe with them at least for the time being.

The Security collected their now unconscious man and looked at Leehak Tano-Bonteri Leehak Tano-Bonteri . "She just assaulted a member of the security force."

Last edited:
"I understand she did that, but she was afraid and confused. She still is." Leehak gave Riku Anima Riku Anima a fatherly squeeze on the shoulder to reassure her before going over and kneeling next to the unconscious man. "It is only a mild concussion. He will be fine by tomorrow morning." The Knight said before going back to the girl and gently putting his hands on her shoulders as he looked her in the eye. "I will not let them harm you," the Togruta told her gently. His voice was deeper than one would expect, but it was kind. "You are safe with me."

Riku felt Leehak Tano-Bonteri Leehak Tano-Bonteri touch on her shoulder and her body tensed as if she was going to run. she pulled the robe tighter about her and glanced about she was assessing the situation and found her only out was this man. Hearing what she had done she understood that it could have been worse. she then saw him coming back and slowly stood feeling his hand upon her shoulder. Riku whispered something as if making a mental note. "Safe, Jedi, fo..." she trailed off on the last word.

Looking into his eyes she nodded. when she did her pod started to beep rapidly and was making a loud humming sound that was increasing in pitch as if its power cell was about to go critical. As it reached its crescendo it made a small pop sound and went dark and had a small bit of smoke coming from inside the pod. "I'm scared. I don't know what's going on." She didn't even know her name. There was a strong force presence coming off of her almost like an ocean was pouring out of her. It was wild and raging but calm and serene all at once.

Leehak had sensed from the start that Riku Anima Riku Anima was strong in the Force. He nodded as she spoke. "I know. They're as afraid of you as you are of them. My wife and daughter are nearby. If you like, I can take you to them." He turned to the others. "Allow me to take her into custody. She acted out of self-defense and is as afraid of you as you are of her. Nevertheless, I do have some questions for her and wish to ask them in private."

The security force nodded to the Jedi as they had been helpful in the past and having one close by had helped a great many times. "She will be remanded into your custody."

Riku looked to Leehak Tano-Bonteri Leehak Tano-Bonteri again the word custody burnt into the back of her mind and she knew what that meant she was in trouble. "May I grab one more thang." she wasn't sure why she wanted to return to the pod that seemed to be a death trap at this point. She also didn't wait for an answer rushing to the pod and she grabbed a datapad and security stick out of it and pulled them under the robes pulling them tight around herself again and then walked back over as a few last sparks flew from the pod and it finally stopped doing anything but smoking. "That is fine and I will answer any of your questions to the best of my ability"

Leehak nodded, leading Riku Anima Riku Anima towards his ship. "You're not in trouble. My daughter's quarters are over there. You and Kuxirra should be roughly the same size. My name is Leehak Tano-Bonteri. If you need anything, don't hesitate to let us know. I'll be helping with dinner in the kitchen if you need me or Zenda." He told her, smiling.

Riku continued following Leehak Tano-Bonteri Leehak Tano-Bonteri listening she looked over to the quarters and made her way to them. "And my name is...." she stopped and then frowned. "Sorry I don't remember having a name" She then slipped into the quarters he had pointed out and closed the door engaging the lock and set the datapad down and the security stick she then headed over to her closet. she grabbed several outfits and started to dismantle them and even his robe and grabbed the sewing kit in the room and started to work after about an hour she got up and was dressed in shorts and a tank top with belts and a sleeved robe with short arms the part she had removed she turned into close and the hood now instead of hiding her whole head just feel down far enough to cover her eyes.

She came walking out and towards the mess where the kitchen was. "You said you had questions for me?"

Leehak smiled and shook his head, handing a vegetable to his daughter to cut up for dinner and getting out of the way as his wife made her way to the cooling unit to get something. "That was an act. Since you can't remember a name for yourself, do you have any preferences?"
Kuxirra spoke up. "How about Kanesh? It's my middle name."

Leehak Tano-Bonteri Leehak Tano-Bonteri
Riku looked at them and smiled. "That is a beautiful name." She spoke in the Torguto tongue as if she was one herself. She sat down at an empty chair looking through the datapad twirling the security stick between her fingers like it was a pin. "Well, it says here that I am Riku of Anima." She said it as if confused by the way it was printed though most of the file was illegible to her something in how she was made only allowed her to read bits of it. On the datapad, there were genetic blueprints DNA code, and even names of people who had been dust for a very long time.

"But if you wish to call me that while I am here I will not object she was already adapting to being on the ship. She hadn't noticed that she had walked away from the datapad or put the security stick behind her ear and was seamlessly passing by them passing knives and various produce about to assist with dinner she didn't know what they were making but seemed to know just what they needed for the next step.

Leehak smiled. He was soft-spoken, but when he chose to speak, it often had a profound effect. " Riku Anima Riku Anima it is." He said.
"What do you know about the Force?" Zenda, Leehak's wife, asked.
"It's fine if you don't know much. Not even I know much about it." Kuxirra piped up, a smile on her face.

Hearing Leehak Tano-Bonteri Leehak Tano-Bonteri 's deep voice she nodded. "I should honor whoever gave me the name by using it. Just as she had flawlessly slipped into the meal prep she had made her way out and was sitting back down tapping the security cylinder on the table as she scrolled through the datapad trying to make heads or tails of it as it wasn't making any sense it was just random words or company names. Hearing mention of the force a seeing feeling popped up in the back of her brain though she didn't feel the pain it caused more the pressure that came with the pounding thrum from it. She reached up and rubbed the back of her head.

"I'm not sure what The Force is really I know various groups worship it. Almost like it is an almighty being that deserves reverence and obedience." She wasn't necessarily speaking of hate or disdain for it just more she felt religion as a whole was flawed. "I mean I wouldn't be opposed to trying to understand what it was better." Riku had been staring at the datapad for a while and for her the word force was in bright red. Anyone else looked at it and it gave a list of various types of force users and the differences between their doctrine.

Hearing the words about the force she shook her head and got up grasping at it trying to understand it as she was looking at it from a philosophical standpoint and trying to apply it to the face that it seemed Leehak Tano-Bonteri Leehak Tano-Bonteri had respect and power. "Zenda could we talk?"

Riku was walking towards the exit to the mess where dinner was being prepared. Standing in the doorway she looked to the group and then pulled the hood up obscuring her face.

Riku without thinking had left the datapad behind and sat down with Zenda Tano-Bonteri Zenda Tano-Bonteri . With a sigh, she looked at her. "So his explanation is very dogmatic in its nature but if its energy..." she realized this probably wasn't the best time to ask about it. "I don't know much about who I am. but I would like to..." she stopped her statement again and sat there. "I do not want to be a burden on you all I know the ship is probably stocked just for you all."

"Well, I was wondering if you could teach me about the force?" Rikku sounded as if she was skeptical that it was even an option or possible for her to learn. "I want to know who I am Zenda Tano-Bonteri Zenda Tano-Bonteri " she pulled the security cylinder from behind her ear and rolled it between her fingers then set it down and stood up bowing her head. "If it wouldn't be much trouble?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom