Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Lost and Alone on Vile Streets (Leehak Tano-Bonteri)

"Well, I don't know exactly who you are. I know about as much as you do. Now if you're referring to being a Force-sensitive, I can help you with that. On Kashyyyk, I help teach the younglings, so I'm familiar with having to break down my explanations. Leehak has already explained the Force using the most basic definition. Some beings, such as myself, my husband, Kuxirra, and you, have a deeper connection to it than others, able to sense and manipulate it. Leehak told me about the man who pulled a blaster. Would you like me to help break down what happened?" Zenda asked.

Rikku nodded and moved back to the chair and sat back down looking at her. "I kind of figured it was a basic thing it felt almost like he was trying to get a child to understand what something is..." she thought a moment on what she had said. "Guess I am a child." She then fell silent for a moment. "If you would please explain sorry I didn't mean to keep talking." she leaned back watching the young woman.

"It's all right, Riku. Leehak was trying to give an idea of it since you hadn't heard of it. There is a difference between being a child and being childlike. You are childlike, but not in a bad way. Kuxirra is the same. You are both mature, occasionally more so than some your age or even older than you, but the childlike part I'm referring to is the innocence you both have. Being a child, as in acting childish, is rarely a good thing. Being childlike has its drawbacks, but it's far better than being childish. As for what happened, you felt you were in danger. Because of that, you instinctively reached out with the Force in order to get out of danger. In doing so, that happened. What I do is I tend to train younglings so when they are in that situation, instead of directing the blaster towards the one with it, they move it to where it won't cause harm or they don't move it at all." Zenda explained. "I won't force you to learn anything. In fact, if you want to go somewhere other than Kashyyyk, we can do that."

Sat there listening her head hurt but she didn't realize it and simply smiled. "Tell me you wouldn't do something the same if you woke up and had a band of men pointing weapons at you and barking orders and you had no idea what was going on." she was trying to defend her actions though she knew in the back of her mind she didn't need to. She smiled at her. "I would like to learn maybe it will better help me understand what is going on who I am where I came from." If one where so inclined to try look into her mind it wouldn't be like she was missing time or that she had forgotten it would be more like the memories where never there her mind being an almost clean slate save for the information that had been uploaded to it before she was jettasened out into space.

Riku nodded and got up making her way out and into the dining area of the mess and nodded to everyone and she sat down taking her long blue hair and tossing it behind her to have it out of the way and smiled. "Kuxirra I will be in late I will be working with your mom after dinner" She looked at the man who had saved her. "I'm sorry to have trouble you all and to ask so much with nothing I can do to assist in return."

Leehak smiled. "You have not been any trouble at all. Neria, on the other hand, constantly has to be reminded to get off the table." he said, an amused smile crossed his face as he looked at his daughter's loong cat, which jumped down to the floor at Leehak's words.

Rikku laughed at the cat that knew it was already in trouble. She picked at the food and ate seemingly lost in thought while she pondered what training would be like if it was something she really needed. She had resolved to do it so it is what she would do. When done with the meal she took and cleaned the dishes by hand the ship could have done it but she felt that this was the best way a personal touch something tangible that wasn't a machine doing the work for her. She had even gone so far as to work on one of the pots that had a stain in it till she was able to finally pull the stain out.

Zenda Tano-Bonteri Zenda Tano-Bonteri 's voice brought her back from the task at hand as she was finishing the last pot and smiled at her. "I don't know just seemed like the right thing to do." Her hands were scalded pretty harshly from how hot the water had been but she didn't notice and smiled. "I want to be of what help I can till we reach our destination I will train and study hard."

Once the dishes were done, Zenda ran cool water over her hands, which had been slightly scalded as well. "I know. We haven't known you that long, but I can sense you're a hard worker and will make a wonderful student." She said, taking Riku Anima Riku Anima 's hands and holding them under the faucet for a few seconds

Riku looked confused when Zenda Tano-Bonteri Zenda Tano-Bonteri took her hands and placed them under the water. "Was there something on my hands?" she asked not understanding why her hands had to get washed again. "I washed them off before drying everything." Her voice was still soft but she was confused by what was going on. She then let it go. "So I guess you have somewhere to train on the ship or is there something I need to study first?"

"Well, then I guess I should learn about what it really is than it just being a massive energy field." She tried making a joke out of nervousness not sure how well this was going to go. Moving across from her she sat down with her legs crossed and hands on her knees her blue hair pooling in her lap as she looked into Zenda's eyes

Zenda chuckled. "The Force is far more than that. Force-sensitives can feel it. I want you to reach out. Feel it. Everyone perceives the Force differently. I picture it as waves, while a distant relative heard it as music."

Riku closed her eyes and took a deep breath and her mind filled and emptied filled and emptied she said nothing trying to feel it trying to know it. Hours passed and she did not move till. Finally, Riku's hood started to ripple on its own and her long hair that had pooled into her lap started to lift and float about a dim light filled the ship dime but powerful. Slowly the ship would start to rock as it too was lifting into the air. Riku still had yet to open her eyes and her body slowly began to rise off the pillow and small bursts of what could only be considered dark light started to flash in the dim light that had filled the ship. It wasn't dangerous but all force sensitive would feel it as bursts of the force being concentrated then released.

Zenda meditated as well, levitating a few minutes after she started. She could sense Riku Anima Riku Anima meditating, and when the ship floated up and she sensed what was happening, she continued to meditate, this time diving deep into the Force to find out what exactly was happening.

As Zenda Tano-Bonteri Zenda Tano-Bonteri dove deeper she would end up in a place darker than pitch. with a single grey light popping up then evaporating with each pulse of the force she could feel springing up around the ship. Soon she would see the stars and in them was a silhouette of a person. Drawing it all in shining with the brightest of lights but was dim enough you could stare without going blind it was almost as if the whole of the living and cosmic force resided within this one place creating and destroying replacing what was lost and destroying what was no longer viable to ensure perfect balance.

When Zenda Tano-Bonteri Zenda Tano-Bonteri reached out for her she heard two male voices and two female voices speaking as one. "I am fine and no I don't I just fill empty and full at the same time." depending on the amount of history of the Jedi order She might be able to pick one or two of the voices out from the group that seemed to be speaking as one from Riku. The Jedi Holocron, if they survived might have allowed her to hear Darth Revan and Kyle Katarn speak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom