Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Lore" people ASSEMBLE!

I never personally used it myself, at least not while it existed. Though I had wanted to and had ideas to put in there. The constraints imposed on the Lore section at the time didn't allow for what I wanted to submit.

I have a project in the works where I would like to test out a new approach to the LORE section. It's part of GUIDE and only one small piece to the bigger end goal. What I'm looking for are parties interested in helping me test out the new approach, hammer out the odds and ends, streamline it, and FILL IT with submissions. Getting it running smoothly is the first step to getting it reinstituted in an official capacity.

I'd love to see a history of the various factions. Rise and fall and major defining battles and moments. I think of the Lords of the Fringe, The Red Ravens, The OG Hutt Cartel, The OG Sith Empire, The Omega Pyre.

All factions with awesome heroes, and absolutely epic stories that I feel should be immortalized. Even if just in bullet points, preserving the basic history and names of the factions. I've been here for several years now. Actually only a few months after the original founding. I've seen empires rise and fall. The younger members to deserve to know the historical battles and epics.

So they can aspire to be as awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom