Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lords of the Fringe Dominion of Taloraan

Matreya

So, for the massive Tibanna Gas deposits located on the planet, Zaiden decided to lead the attack. But I have yet to actually do one of these so I came up with some random objectives. @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] and @[member="Ashin Varanin"] may hopefully be able to come up with some new better ones with me.

Matreya

@[member="Dranok Lussk"]
Really? When did that begin? Cause not to long ago, just before switching to LotF, I was with the Sith and they had just about anyone making them. I'm actually pretty sure I remember being a part of one made by a random apprentice. Lol Iknow iI was gone for a minor LOA and missed some stuff so admittedly this may be one of those things. And if it is..

*slowly backs out*

Lol

Matreya

*bashes face into keyboard* what is with this site lol it says those have been in place since March. Like noooo one followed that over in the Sith. Thanks for the heads up @[member="Dranok Lussk"]. And yeah if you decide to start it I'd like to lead it. I also had ideas for a couple objectives if that can help with getting the thread done.

Matreya

@[member="Dranok Lussk"] lol well I was gonna start it now, to replace the last one we had lost (technically gained but you get my point). I felt ripped off, cause just as I was getting ready to post in that dominion the site had it's issues. So I looked forward to this one. So ya whenever is fine with me haha.

Heck you could steal my first post if need be hahaha

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Taloraan is an excellent find and a great target, just as good as the fortress world of O'reen. I archived Zaiden's thread as requested, but I agree with him: We should hit Taloraan next. I'll help with that too. @[member="Dranok Lussk"], you wanna start that or shall I?

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Dranok Lussk"]@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]

Then what I'll do is restore Zaiden's thread as our starting post, and go from there. Looked like he had it set up pretty well.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Dominions are where missteps are just fine :D They're practice. Last time we had prizes for longest quality post - I'm thinking we should do that here too. Most posts should still be short for these, lol, but...I will make something VERY special for whoever has the longest quality post in this dominion.

Tarika Sadow*

Shadow Fleet Commander | Rule Breaker
Time to win that one again, this time with Tarika. :D

I'ma also infiltrating the main compound housing the leadership of the world, anybody that want's to join with me are welcomed. :)

Matreya

Whoa your already inside? @[member="Tarika Sadow"] lol I figured that would take a couple posts so that the thread has more depth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom