Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lords of the Fringe Dominion of Taloraan

Tarika Sadow*

Shadow Fleet Commander | Rule Breaker
I just had an idea, everybody that is competing for the longest post take @[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] template as your example and list the total word count so we know how long your post is, do not leave the word count out of the post...it will help to keep track of who is winning the word count game. :D

Matreya

Lol everyone remember, until the idea is ran by Tef and accepted, the word count is pointless other than to go in depth allowing you to become better at writing. The way to win it would be the post count so if you wish to beat mine go ahead. I'd love to see it, honestly. Cause it shows dedication. But also don't just do it because you saw the big number and wanted to best it. :D

Matreya

Honestly for the most part, anyone whom isn't Dranok can make a huge one and beat mine with no problems, but Danok...he challenged me first lolz :p

Matreya

Well generally where ever you feel best. Are you better at charging or stealth attacks? If stealth, then the heads of state would be perfect. Otherwise clearly then you know whats left.

Tarika Sadow*

Shadow Fleet Commander | Rule Breaker
stealth right now has been altered for a full on assault and carnage lol! I sort of allowed them to be alerted so now we're battling an army of enemies

Remember guys, don't just do these massive posts early in the game. Making them early only raises the limit for you and we still have over a hundreds posts to get completed. Me, I'm just gonna sit back and wait for one of the last posts to smash you all with a mega one, thus winning without constantly writing thousand word posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom