Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lords of the Fringe Dominion of Taloraan

Tarika Sadow*

Shadow Fleet Commander | Rule Breaker
Yea sorry for the confusion. :D I should have stated it in the objectives, I just don't know what I could call the mini-objective and wanted to call it something cool or clever instead of just "Taking Down Body Guards" lol!

Matreya

Already had just about the same post I came up with in mind, just happened to beat your word count lol. @[member="Dranok Lussk"]

Matreya

Ohhhh. I sense a challenge. Guys get ready to see some Indiana Jones stuff! Lmfao between you and I the things only gonna need like 100 posts then Tefs gonna be like guys we get the point hahaha @[member="Dranok Lussk"]

Matreya

Also, the more epic thing? Tell me I don't have dedication, all that plusplannin more, all on my cell phone >.<". Jesus my thumbs are sore. But I'm down for more!

I actually one hundred percent agree. But instead of one or the other, maybe both. Some people, you me and Ashin for example can pop out a thousand words easy. Others can only do so much. So I think maybe both should be incorporated across the whole board. It would make things easier on me I know that lol.

Matreya

@[member="Tarika Sadow"] if you do that I'll hate you...cause then I'll need to beat it and my thumbs will break after that haha.

@[member="Sargon Vynea"]
At any point, a faction may declare “dominion” over an unoccupied planet outside of their Influence Cloud. This is a way for factions to passively gain planets without competing with other factions.

Other factions may not interrupt a faction's Dominion thread.

The faction must meet all minimum requirements in order to gain the planet during a Dominion.

1. The thread must have a minimum total of 125 posts.

2. The faction must construct a believable plot for the duration of the role-play and present some sort of opposition for it's members.

3. You may only dominion a planet that is available on the SWRP: Chaos Official Map.

4. If you finish a dominion within 30 minutes of a faction finishing a dominion on the same planet, an Invasion thread for the planet must be initiated to decide ownership of the planet.

5. All posts in a Dominion must be made to be quality posts.

6. Dominions must have a minimum of 5 unique writers posting in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom