Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lords of the Fringe Dominion of Taloraan

Matreya

@[member="Lucien Cordel"]l
A house divided against itself cannot stand. I believe this government cannot endure, permanently, half slave and half free. I do not expect the Union to be dissolved — I do not expect the house to fall — but I do expect it will cease to be divided. It will become all one thing or all the other. Either the opponents of slavery will arrest the further spread of it, and place it where the public mind shall rest in the belief that it is in the course of ultimate extinction; or its advocates will push it forward, till it shall become lawful in all the States, old as well as new — North as well as South.

His speech during his acceptance as senator. And honestly yes I looked the exact words up, but no I did not need it. My dad and I actually just got done talking about Lincoln recently, having watch Vampire Hunter a second time. My dad was a history major so I thank him.

Also...2k word count sukuhs

Matreya

Dude are serious? @[member="Sargon Vynea"] lol you've popped out like 4 times my word count so far! Every pose you've made (for the most part) has had a thousand or more! Honestly, in my opinion whoever wins the prize should split it with you, for your sheer dedication this go round.

Matreya

That mentioned prize before was a ruse! Never trust @[member="Ashin Varanin"], she is shifty! Lol but seriously good job guys I gotta say I'm genuinely proud of the effort

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom