Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking To Write/Join A Narrative That Feels Like Star Wars

Home For A Kudon Boy

Hello, and thanks for answering this ad!

Anywho, onto the actual reason I decided to post this.

I came to this site as a writer who loves Star Wars, who grew up playing KOTOR 1+2, Jedi Academy, and reading Legends novels. Someone who has dedicated a scary amount of their life to trying to experience as much that the universe so far away has to offer. Endless books, lore videos, and rewatching of the films. Legends or Disney canon, all of it is Star Wars, all of it keeps my interest and my love.

And, suffice to say, I've always wanted to be part of the process, creating an honestly Star Wars feeling experience.

I always was into RP, been messing with it for going on four years now, and I've been writing (fanfiction, essays, normal stuff, some drafts for personal projects) for around six, but nothing has really managed to scratch that itch.

So, that's why I'm here. I'm wanting a long term commitment to a project on this site, to pair with other likeminded writers to construct a narrative worthy of a film in itself, something that challenges us and makes us ask questions that Star Wars otherwise hasn't tackled. And, honestly, I could do with making some new friends and a new site to waste my life on.

I want to assure that this site means more to me than just that place I go to read other people's stories, I want to make it something major to me, a place full of friends, life, stories, a place where I can feel myself.

So. Past all of that ranting about myself, lets talk about the actual account that I am posting this under.

---

Mlow, while he is currently a character who is a bit of a work in progress, is an amalgamation of most of my favorite things offered by the series. Clinging to the legacy of Plasteel plastered soldiers marching under black banners, belonging to one of the many races of the universe, and stands as a Force Sensitive who doesn't stand out from the background (for now)

I have a vague idea on where I want to take him, the story I want him to have, and the reason I had for making him in the first place, but I lack friends, I lack people to write with, a plot for him to develop in, and a main character for him to be the side-kick to, or co-MC (insert laugh)

He is a member of the Sith Empire, a Sith-Imperial Legionary ontop of that, but he isn't a villain, he grew up on too many stories of folklore for that. He's a hero, or at least, he wants to be, even if he is serving the dark.

I wanted to see what would happen if you took someone who was naturally kind hearted, wanting to help the universe, wanting to save who he could and stand against the Status-Quo and made him serve a Dark Empire, willingly ontop of that. A nice man versus nationalism theme formed his core. Currently his Force Sensitivity is unawokned, and I don't want to write too heavily into his faction until he makes it over that bump into a practitioner. A Light Sith in all including name by the time all is said and done.

I want to be able to experience a lot with Mlow, turn him into my main, as my other character Burc'ya kinda went cold when I tried something similar with him.

This mainly comes off as a lot of ranting, but I mean only the best by it, if there is any questions that stand out let me know, I'm just hopeful someone takes notice and is willing to either have me in their narrative or join me in the quest to set out and craft one. Willing to chat with anyone that replies or PMs me.

Odds are, I left something important out from all of this, so feel free to say what ya want. Not against Inter-Factional Character Friendships as well.

This site is astounding, and unique in setting, and capable of being Star Wars as unique as it can be from the Original Trilogy, Legends, Sequels, and Prequels

SnL89yG.png

My Gal Kam is always down to make new friends throughout the wide galaxy, well pursuing her factions agenda. Though her corporate interests or smuggling interests take her from one side to the other, shes got a issue with authority but over all it never hurts to network specially in her line of work. Maybe well in the Sith's Turf and relaxing after some business ventures could run into your guy well he's off duty on a world he might be garrisoned. Honestly if you can think of any other ties in I'd be down, their both fledgling force sensitive folks, Kam just knows a tiny bit more so that could also be a point of interest. Plus with her faction and yours probably not aligning could go from friend to enemies depending on how it plays out.

I'll keep this short and sweet, if your interested or got idea's feel free to hit me up, got no doubt other folks with come out of the bushes interested.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Mlow Eman'outther"]

I have a big plot that I've been working on and subbing for for a few months. I'd love to have a dedicated writer to join me on it :)

Now that's a character and a half, isn't it? Judging from your profile alone, you're a splendid writer~!

It would be quite interesting to see him work together with a benevolent bounty hunter, a woman who values freedom above all else and has no interest in serving any cause or nation that doesn't align with her own beliefs. They're similar in their idealism, but they're also vastly different in their way of thinking.

Are you interested? DM me, if you'd like to thread with me~! We can plan out a thread proper and get a great narrative going!

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.

Now, I might not be the best of writers. (Although, I do have a couple of stories on Wattpad that are pretty popular. :) ) But I do have pretty big ideas. Just send me a PM. I'm sure we can work something out. :)

(Jeez. That name took me 3 edits alone to fix. Then again, I've seen harder names to put than yours on this site. ;) )

Also, should've put this in the main post but oh well, hoping to manage 5-8 characters for this narrative, and some antagonists wouldn't be a shame either. I'll be getting to everyone that posts here via PM

Force Sensitives would be amazing! Especially Jedi or Sith, to put moral and factional pressures on the party.

/phone post

Been meaning to do big plots again. One I had in mind was after two years since the First Order's fall, Kyrel journeys into the Unknown Regions, part of the Knights of Ren, now the Last Ren. He struggles to find a new path while uncovering the plans Palpatine had in the Unknown Regions if not by finding a map of sorts to what he was seeking. Now the Heir to Vader's Legacy and formerly the Supreme Leader's deadliest enforcer that lived. Perhaps this arc ties in and Kyrel comes across your path. Just spit balling as Kyrel has been secluded on Fortress Vader on Mustafar for two years. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom