Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to make Contract with HRD & Weapons Manufacturers

Nyxie

【夢狐】
@[member="Alli Wren"] I am too busy, but you can start and I can have someone fill in for me until I am available. Does that work for you?

Nyxie

【夢狐】
@[member="Circe Savan"] What's? Just... make what I asked, if they're the same thing. *scratches head*
@[member="Alli Wren"] I'll put you down as the manufacturer and RRD as the designer. :D
@[member="Tegaea Alcori"] Cool story. xD
@[member="Isis Fontana"] But then it wouldn't be a blaster pistol!

Black Phoenix

B
@[member="Jacen Cavill"] I like your weapons. @[member="Alachei Mnemenos"] WE NEED HIM! HIRE HIM!!!!1!1!!1!1one!1 please? :3

Nyxie

【夢狐】
@[member="Cade Lee "]Bodyguard droids... I'd buy, bodyguard droids. Just because I was eyeing them IC in the Bakuran Arms Show and wanted some before that whole double-bounty crud broke out and I had to leave the displays. xD

Nyxie

【夢狐】
@[member="Jacen Cavill"] Yes but Noah already went through the trouble of turning the AUG into a gun for me and I am a HUUUUUUUUUGE Steyr AUG fan. :3 Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom