Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to get in a Fight

-- Created a new character for my faction idea of a strong Warlord, but I need some credit and practice in combat.

-- Looking to start a fight with really anyone at this point, Duel, Bounties, Raids, Invasions, even being the enemy in a Dom. Looking to get some real combat training since its been a few years since I wrote a fighter.

-- Hit me up here or on discord if interested, can only post 1-2 times a day so dont expect quick postings.

Kai and Gerda

K
[member="Mygeleto"]

New here. I too would like to get some practice in combat scenes.

[member="Beltran Rarr"]

Raid on a planet in the Silver Domain, attempting to steal slaves to sell to imperial dealers. Wanna crash my party?

[member="Alyosha Drutin"]

Rival Warlord from one of the Core Worlds has a sizable reward for returning my head to them. Sound like something you would collect on?

[member="Mygeleto"] Hey I got a lot of characters to work with to help get some fights.

A trandoshan bounty hunter with some force training (uses a lightsaber axe when it does come to close combat, otherwise expect shotguns, snipers, and a grenade launcher)

A Falleen with mandalorian armor (also a bounty hunter but more a mercenary). Don't expect high tier mandalorian skills but she's still pretty good.

This character a former sith knight who, by now, has taken on a few other masters most of which were draws.

A former jedi, then just a force sensitive, now kind of jedi again. She's a businesswoman with some really good combat prowess.

Or Nexus Krae, a secret sith lord but open force user. He is kind of ruler of a planet I made. Though, if you choose him, expect possible cheating. He's one of my more powerful characters here but he's also a coward at heart.

Also 1-2 posts a day is fine. Sometimes that's fast. (Keep in mind I won't be on much if at all from sometime around 23'rd for the next few days after that)

EDIT:
I do have one other potential character, Xos. He's the master of the Baran Do Sages. The thing is he's extremely peacemaking. He would attempt to talk you down even in a fight if he could. And would avoid an outright fight unless in defense of others. He is however vert powerful and very in tune with the force. I usually don't offer him to fight for that reason, and how kind he is. Pretty much every thread he has been in was based upon learning in some way.

[member="Salis"]

My inner fighter wants to fight against Nexus Krae, but I think anyone you suggest would stand up against a Gen'Dai in pretty tough armor. I am okay with loosing since Gen'Dai are practically immortal to an extent.

[member="Mygeleto"] Switched to Nexus so that you can see him better.

Also that does absolutely make it easier! I am ok with characters losing fights depending on opponents, some less so then others, Nexus and Xos are mostly at my higher end of how much I think they can take on. Next is Salis, then Tasha (former jedi)/Rocho(trandoshan), then the Falleen especially as she often uses lighter weapnos aside from wrist rockets and wrist fire-launcher.

Well, if you want to go with Nexus we can do that! I'd love to have him finally get a character to character fight, and due to his pride, may somewhat tone down what he does and he'll just build to higher levels as the fight goes on. He mostly uses close range combat, using his alchemy sword/lightsaber, and distanced is mostly telekinesis or force lightning.

He also has a Dragon, but I think if some of the following occurred we can ignore that unless you want to involve it near the end of the battle if Nexus gets concerned for his life or bored.

Ok, so, some scenarios that'd get Nexus to fight:

Him intruding on Vran'Ti (Nexus home planet) and causing trouble (I may have to give you a "brief" explanation of how their society works if you do this): Could get his attention. Have him fly in and attempt to beat him to prove a point.

A journey for Nexus to some other planet, maybe one known for some luxary or something, but which has high crime rates so that he knows he will not be dealing with high government authorities.

Heck he could even just challenge Nexus on his planet and some would think Nexus would be obligated to prove that Vran (his species) are superior. Nexus's position as the worlds leader is only held because he is the most powerful force sensitive they currently have. So if he were beaten, or seemed afraid of a challenge, he might be seen as unworthy. He might be able to speak his way out and have him face an army, but I think Nexus's pride is more likely to prevail.

[member="Nexus Krae"]

-- Mygeleto is just looking to fight the strongest in the galaxy, and then beat them. His belief in the "Practice of Perfection" requires him to embody the perfection of a certain art as a counter to his peoples belief in the "Perfection of Permanence". So he must show is people that they have yet to reach the peak they preach. Thus he had chosen to challenge all establishments and people to show that the Gen'Dai still have room to reach Perfection.

-- With that said he would probably challenge Nexus, being as he is a strong threat and an established leader of a planet.

[member="Mygeleto"]
Ah well then the challenge works wonderfully.

This is the planet: Vran'Ti

The capital is listed there which would be a good place for him to go to commit a challenge. It's in the middle of a desert and is mostly military, both above and below. Depending on the entrance you want to make these are the military bodies that I actually managed to submit, Zhorngi and Jkri. Jkri form the main forces. You'll find few blasters here, most are using just melee or other old styled weapons but the species is superior physically to humans due to a certain organ they engineered and lots of training for their fighters (medical and combatants are their two best exports, not that they export very often).

Basically if you come and declare a challenge in public to Nexus, he's bound to be told about it and would eventually come out to meet the challenger.

[member="Alyosha Drutin"] [member="Beltran Rarr"]

Apologies for the late responce, I was hospitalized over the weekend and problems with IRL. I have posted to you and look forward to continuing our fight after the holidays.

[member="Nexus Krae"]

-- Looks like our fight will have to wait till after the holidays. Nonetheless I look forward to the fight.

[member="Tathra Khaeus"]

-- I am always willing to fight you Chief.

[member="Alyosha Drutin"] [member="Beltran Rarr"]

Apologies for the late responce, I was hospitalized over the weekend and problems with IRL. I have posted to you and look forward to continuing our fight after the holidays.

[member="Nexus Krae"]

-- Looks like our fight will have to wait till after the holidays. Nonetheless I look forward to the fight.

[member="Tathra Khaeus"]

-- I am always willing to fight you Chief.
Alright then! Things seem to be working again, would you rather you end up starting the thread or me?

Either way, here's the important information:

Capital is good place to go. It's in the middle of the desert but has a fairly good landing spot. You'll get a *ton* of looks because outsiders typically are not around long, most just come for Vran'Ti's incredible medical abilities or to try and bargain with one of their Vo Ni for mercenaries (Vran'Ti legit has a tax on people hiring their people to go off world). The capital has plenty of soldiers so finding one or just outright exclaiming you desire a challenge would probably suffice. Getting into the *actual* capital which is underground would probably be unlikely, as the outside is generally just assumed to be the capital with all the military forces it has, and people just assume they can't find where the actual capital building is. Most everything is really just underground it's just that most people aren't let through, but it's not uncommon for Nexus to be on top flying on his dragon or something, or come out if something interesting or important happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom