Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking to get active again.

Be careful what you wish for.
Alright. I'm not going to sit here and blow smoke, saying that I want to run every thread under the sun, but I would like to get going again. I find this is easier to do with ideas mapped out in my head.

So...

I am looking at a possible "slow burn" story leading up to a final confrontation with a specific Sith (and yes, this VERY MUCH COULD mean the end of this guy). I won't go into detail on here (DM me or hit me up on Discord if you like). I will say though:
  • If you are willing to play a Sith character of my basic blueprint (I tell you what he/she and you come up with the rest, whatever you like) this would be Caltin's first ever Padawan that was thought to be lost, but very much survived.
  • or if you want an established character of yours have a direct lineage to the character in my head.... well that would be great. Maybe they were the "Apprentice of an Apprentice of an Apprentice" or something like that.
  • The Real Requirement is that there must some kind of link to Caltin.

I am also looking for fights, arguments, skirmishes, adventures... etc.

Not looking for a Padawan to train unfortunately unless the story, that doesn't mean that is a flat out "no" but a "case by case".

All in all, I just want to start having some fun with this again. Also, if you need the big guy for something (not NECESSARILY training)... then don't hesitate to hit me up.

Not too hopeful as Dominik isn't super tied into this story you have in Mind, but if Caltin would have need of some GA friendly operator who is very familiar with the Force then Dom's your man. Just tossing my hat into the ring. He's been around a few of the Jedi and I want to make him more of a friend and ally to the Jedi than he already is.

And if Jax's Sith won't work, I'd be happy to make a Sith Lord for this. Be fun to be the villain.

Last edited:
Not too hopeful as Dominik isn't super tied into this story you have in Mind, but if Caltin would have need of some GA friendly operator who is very familiar with the Force then Dom's your man. Just tossing my hat into the ring. He's been around a few of the Jedi and I want to make him more of a friend and ally to the Jedi than he already is.

And if Jax's Sith won't work, I'd be happy to make a Sith Lord for this. Be fun to be the villain.
That is just one thing. Pretty much open to almost anything. Also thinking about bringing Liram Angellus Liram Angellus and Aien Mueller over too

That is just one thing. Pretty much open to almost anything.
I really like stories with a goal in mind, especially the one your thinking of. Past apprentice turned Sith Lord? Epic confrontation? That's a lot of juicy drama. Sure, threads were we just go shoot some stuff is fun but, eh. Drama is the real stuff, that's what makes me want to write.

Maybe Caltin deals with some baddies, and finds some connection through someone saying his past apprentice's name, or finds a hologram with a short message from this person, or walks into the room to see a live hologram turn to look at him before fizzeling out. I'm down, whether Dom is there with this raid or no.

I really like stories with a goal in mind, especially the one your thinking of. Past apprentice turned Sith Lord? Epic confrontation? That's a lot of juicy drama. Sure, threads were we just go shoot some stuff is fun but, eh. Drama is the real stuff, that's what makes me want to write.

Maybe Caltin deals with some baddies, and finds some connection through someone saying his past apprentice's name, or finds a hologram with a short message from this person, or walks into the room to see a live hologram turn to look at him before fizzeling out. I'm down, whether Dom is there with this raid or no.
hmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom