Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking to fight things, all the things.

​Looking for all the things to fight, and discover and look at. Good guys, bad guys, or inbetween?

​Yes, you! I wanna look at you and potentially throw a hammer at you!
​How could you possibly resist?

​Just wanna have fun with some interesting folk, maybe break a few buildings along the way. Land a message here or PM me. C:

Nova Storyteller

N
[member="Tathra Khaeus"]

I'd be interested in writing a land warfare thread with some new NPC units I've subbed.

[member="Tathra Khaeus"] Oh hi again! (This is Zhar/Amicus/Salis)

Well I have some ideas,

Xos I have actually wanted to get into a fight for awhile, but he usually very much avoids them and prefers negotiation heavily. He is a very powerful force user though, so that can probably cause problems as I don't want to put an overpowered character into a fight that would be too one sided.

If your guy has a bounty on his head though:

Salis or Rocho might try and go after him. Salis is a former Sith and is a pretty skilled killer and force user, she uses a variety of weapons but specializes in high speed high agility combat. She uses a double saber and has a mix of a few fighting styles. She LOVES fighting, but is very wishy washy, so we could easily explain her happily going after him and whether she's losing or winning ending up just deciding not to continue to engage if we feel like it.

Rocho is a Fel Imperial Knight, he is a bit more moral then Salis but if your guy isn't on good terms with the Fel Empire, or seems evil, he'd totally go after him. He's a force user to but he mostly uses very basic abilities, mainly focuses on physical enhancement of body and senses which is what makes him unbelievably strong even for a Trandoshan, and aside from that uses Force push/pull moderately. And VERY slight telekinesis. He uses primarily a shotgun, grenade launcher, and lightsaber axe, and is a very skilled fighter (naturally). Though, being a Trandoshan, if they made a deal to fight with each other in a type of duel, that'd also be another reason to fight.

Two other possibilities are:

Kat Kenrid, probably she might avoid him, but if he happened to be attacking a location she was at, she might engage. She's a Falleen raised by a Mandalorian for some of her life, and as a result kept her armor after she died. She's not as skilled as every mandalorian, but still pretty good. She does use her stuff fairly well and has a high pain tolerance as well. She has used her abilities as a Falleen in the past for manipulation purposes. Honestly I'd be pretty worried for her safety far more then the others due to being less experienced then most of them, though she might be able to make an escape with the jetpack as long as it was functional.

Luke Varian is an actual Mandalorian, he's technically a force sensitive, but I may not really use it much in a fight. He uses telepathy primarily, and has used the force in the past to hold himself together, but rarely uses telekinesis or any other versions offensively. Combatively I think he's only used telepathy and self enhancement. But he might agree to a non force battle. He is a very skilled combatant and uses a variety of weapons, but specializes in dual blasters and a very aggressive style to overwhelm his enemies by sheer number and variety of attacks using blasters and armors equipment.

[member="Tathra Khaeus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom