Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for...

After moving and that I'm ready to get back in the swing of things. I was going to post to the threads I was in but they were eaten by a monster so I'm looking to start new ones.

I'm a Captain or well I was and I'm a mechanic so if you need your ship fixed I can help with that.

I'm also up for anything else. The sky's the limit. I just want to get back into it.

@[member="Myra Subach"] - Testing out new fighters sounds fun. Count me in! If you make a thread I'll be there :)

@[member="Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae"] - ooo, I love random meetings. I'm not sure I would go exploring though as last time I did that alone bad things happened. We could happen upon each other at a Shadowport and than maybe end up exploring togeather.

@[member="Kale Arkin"] - Hey! I'm no longer with the Republic so you can't blame me. I would be more than happy to help you fix it though.

Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae

Warden, Traveler, Hopeless Romantic
@[member="Sophia Walsh"]
I was going to set up a public thread where I meet with @[member="Chloe Blake"] in a random encounter :p We could tie it together, maybe something exciting will happen, us three spacers against the world

*waves at @[member="Loran Nera"] * Hello! Would you like to do something..

@[member="Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae"] sounds like a blast! Let me know when it's up!

Nah was just stopping by to say hello to a fellow repiblican. :)
Edit: although if you're bored that much I could do a thread with you. :D
@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

VenomTartarus

Silence means more than words
If you want I can also start a thread with you. I always like to rp a clash between people, specially since you are a former member of the Republic and I'm a Sith. Though we could also create a more friendly thread, it is also interesting to see what happens when good and evil meet and conflict isn't their first interaction. @[member="Sophia Walsh"]

@[member="Sammo Hache-Khe of Rae"] - awesome! I'll get a post up after work!

@[member="VenomTartarus"] - Oo, that would be interesting as she is also still recovering from being attacked and kidnapped by the Sith. I'm sure she wouldn't be too thrilled to see another so soon. If you get something up I can post after work or I could get something up too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom