Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking For Weebs to Write Some Weeb Shi-

Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice
Synopsis:

I'm killing Ryv at Tython, but I feel like writing a clone storyline where a younger clone just tries to find his place in the galaxy amidst his progenitor's death and an onslaught of visions pertaining to a life he didn't live.

To be honest, I don't want to write a Jedi story. I basically want to write a ronin story, with a dude trying to find his place in the galaxy. I'm thinking Atrisia could be a cool setting, elsewhere is cool. If anyone would be down to write this bullshit, lemme know. It would probably start post-Tython, cause I got better shit to do than dedicate more than an hour of my life to this site a week.

Thanks for yer time.

Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice
IF you want to write atrisian then there is a lot of lore to use. Would be fun to have another person join Junko, Nine and Kurenai

My thought process is like, a dude who did not know he was a clone wound up living a completely normal life. Woke up one day after experiencing his progenitors death. Queue adventure where he inherits all this power, has no idea what he's supposed to do with it, all while refusing the call in a bid to return to a normal life.

If y'all are down to write with just, off-white guy in space Japan, sure. Your Yasuke or William, I guess.

Ryv Ryv the commonwealth welcomes people and there is pelnty of farmland to find a place. The entire lore of it has been getting an overhaul with the other planets terraformed so he could have been one of the ones who flocked to settle on a world or moon.

• Love
Reactions: Ryv
Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice
Ryv Ryv the commonwealth welcomes people and there is pelnty of farmland to find a place. The entire lore of it has been getting an overhaul with the other planets terraformed so he could have been one of the ones who flocked to settle on a world or moon.

Do you/your group write any normie stuff? Or is it a lot of the grandiose Star Wars stuff?

Yeah plenty of normal stuff and grand star wars. Kurenai and Wu are exploring forr a lost fortress, Nine and Sawa are having parallel adventurres one a flashback to being teens and the other as they are adults. The star wars stuff just usually happens to be there.

and is an excuse to have things like the jeweled metal of atrisia which is so their blades can go toe to toe with a lightsaber

• Love
Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice
Yeah plenty of normal stuff and grand star wars. Kurenai and Wu are exploring forr a lost fortress, Nine and Sawa are having parallel adventurres one a flashback to being teens and the other as they are adults. The star wars stuff just usually happens to be there.

and is an excuse to have things like the jeweled metal of atrisia which is so their blades can go toe to toe with a lightsaber

AIGHT, I s'ppose I'm in.

An Atrisian, aye? Mira has never actually been to Atrisia, but was raised strongly Atrisian and lives by its culture. She also has a samurai aesthetic, so maybe our characters could meet? She's NIO though, so dunno if allegiance pose a road block or not.
Ryv Ryv

• Love
Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice
An Atrisian, aye? Mira has never actually been to Atrisia, but was raised strongly Atrisian and lives by its culture. She also has a samurai aesthetic, so maybe our characters could meet? She's NIO though, so dunno if allegiance pose a road block or not.
Ryv Ryv

The character whose clone this is was a staunch supporter and ally of the NIO as the former leader of the NJO. I think he'd probably be perfectly fine with someone from NIO. Hell, if he's buying into the typical feudal society shit, NIO would make a lot of sense to him.

Different character, I have not forgotten you. I'm waiting on threads until Tython is over. That'll be all my energy until then.

You rang?

Wanna help Ryv's clone learn how to use katana?

The character whose clone this is was a staunch supporter and ally of the NIO as the former leader of the NJO. I think he'd probably be perfectly fine with someone from NIO. Hell, if he's buying into the typical feudal society shit, NIO would make a lot of sense to him.

Ohh, and the Jedi thing! Interestingly, Mira's parents were both Jedi (in the Silver Jedi Order. Her mom died around 860, and her dad left the order around 864 due to differences in philosophy and ideaology, and the whole Silver Jedi joining an alliance with Sith thing.) Wonder if the clone's original ever met either parent.

• Love
Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice
Ohh, and the Jedi thing! Interestingly, Mira's parents were both Jedi (in the Silver Jedi Order. Her mom died around 860, and her dad left the order around 864 due to differences in philosophy and ideaology, and the whole Silver Jedi joining an alliance with Sith thing.) Wonder if the clone's original ever met either parent.

I'm pretty sure the angle I'm going is my char will have no idea he's even a clone until he starts experiencing visions of his progenitor's life. So, probably not. I'll reach out when I start writing him. I'm gonna be starting out with a dude on Atrisia who's entirely normal and starts to fall into a state of crazy, so the opening threads aren't gonna be super action-packed. If you're more interested in that, it'll be later on.

I'm pretty sure the angle I'm going is my char will have no idea he's even a clone until he starts experiencing visions of his progenitor's life. So, probably not. I'll reach out when I start writing him. I'm gonna be starting out with a dude on Atrisia who's entirely normal and starts to fall into a state of crazy, so the opening threads aren't gonna be super action-packed. If you're more interested in that, it'll be later on.

Which region of Atrisia would you like to be in. There are different sub-sets of Atrisians and creatures on different continents.

• Love

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom