Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Trouble!

I'm a fiesty 15 year old with famous parents, a jetpack, a training fighter and plenty of know-how! But my twin brother seems to get all of the adventuring and disputes to get involved , while I just roam around (I think my mom likes him better, as she only invites me to parties).

But I wanna have adventures of my own and run into trouble! But if you think that I'll be easy to handle or manipulate, than you've got a surprise awaiting you! So ha! I'm great at pranking people. Just ask my brother...hehe ;)

So who's up for taking me on?

:)

[member="Zye Woden"]

A Dark Jedi and an Exile. Just like my Dad! That could be a good thing. At least one of my parents would approve.

You're on!

I have a public/open thread that I started a little while back. It's called Cruising for Trouble.

You guys can hop in if you'd like :) Or we can run into eachother in a dark alley or station somewhere....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom