Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Stories

Sebastian Thel

S
Well I'm back here again, all my threads are posted to and I have room for new ones!

I'm looking to write stories with any characters. I'm interested in odd duos and Sebastian hanging around with unlikely sorts and helping people more vulnerable than himself.

I also like to write company stuff and corporate intrigue, as well as adventures in space. I can also do military plots and operative work.

Please do not ask me to join your faction or try to recruit my character. I'm not interested in faction stuff.

Sebastian Thel

S
[member="The Matador"] [member="Derriphan"]

Do you actually want to RP or just annoy me?

The Mother of All Psy-Pires
Wanna pal around with a psychic vampire samurai and get kidnapped by pirates? [member="Sebastian Thel"]. No recruitment attempts, promise. Also, she could team up with him to break into a corporate vault or something. I'm down for a lot of things in rp.

Sebastian Thel

S
[member="Nine Lives"] I'd love to get kidnapped by pirates or break into a corporate vault! That sounds like great fun, provided he gets to escape in the end though XD

Sebastian Thel

S
So rather than start a new LFG, I'm going to give this a bump.

I'm still looking for new RPs, of any kind, and would love to find some new characters to write with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom