Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for Something New - Which Factions Are Active/Need Members?

I am a very happy member of GA and have found some really nice friends there, but I've also been writing Jedi since 2007 so I thought maybe I'd try my hand with something else. I was looking at the factions page but it's a bit difficult to see who all is active and who isn't so I thought I would start just by seeing which factions might be recruiting right now? I've never really done a darksider but I could consider it or maybe a criminal or something else. I just want to see what is out there before I start designing a new character.

Thank you :)

The Empire of the Lost is always recruiting I would think. And there's always stuff for Light Siders as well Dark, if you're more comfortable with Light. Some balancing there depending on who you are but there is a lot of opportunity outside of Force stuff as well if you want to explore that.

Thank you! I will go read up on the Empire of the Lost. I think I'm more comfy and in my element with lightsiders but right now I'm open to everything. I just didnt want to go reading faction pages and get all excited if some factions were actually not active. I wanted to see whose kicking around.

It looks like super active are the imperial or dark side factions or the Jedi factions.

Are there any neutral factions active? Black Sun or criminals or I dunno some other thing? I might have to stop hopping in Discords. Its really hard to tell from faction pages and sadly I've just been in a GA niche so I'm oblivious to the rest of the board.

but I've also been writing Jedi since 2007 so I thought maybe I'd try my hand with something else

Don't have a faction for you, but I was in a similar boat as I played a Jedi character for 15+ years at one point. I went the NFU route and while it was weird at first, I've come to enjoy it so much that trying to play a Jedi again recently felt so wrong. Give yourself some time to adjust, is all I'm trying to say.

Also check out some minor factions, might find a good fit there.

Don't have a faction for you, but I was in a similar boat as I played a Jedi character for 15+ years at one point. I went the NFU route and while it was weird at first, I've come to enjoy it so much that trying to play a Jedi again recently felt so wrong. Give yourself some time to adjust, is all I'm trying to say.

Also check out some minor factions, might find a good fit there.

I will hit you up on Discord and we can chat ^__^. I am looking at minor factions right now its just kind of difficult to tell which ones are around. Its my fault because I've had blinders on and not paid attention thought.

Depending on what you're interested in trying out, The Freestar Coalition are a new and upstart group of freedom fighters that I'm willing to bet are going to be a unique take in the coming conflicts between GA and the various "evil" groups.

Mando Protectorates have skyrocketed in popularity thanks to our beloved Mandalorian show.

If you like a good bit of cyberpunk and more importantly want to play a criminal character, Darkwire is a decent sized group that has a lot of potential.

The Ascendancy is good if you want a more defensive type character.

Finally, The Bounty Hunters' Guild has always been around as you know, but always good to get some character development alongside another faction like Darkwire.

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge
I am a very happy member of GA and have found some really nice friends there, but I've also been writing Jedi since 2007 so I thought maybe I'd try my hand with something else. I was looking at the factions page but it's a bit difficult to see who all is active and who isn't so I thought I would start just by seeing which factions might be recruiting right now? I've never really done a darksider but I could consider it or maybe a criminal or something else. I just want to see what is out there before I start designing a new character.

Thank you :)

Join the Empire of the Lost! We always need people!

Depending on what you're interested in trying out, The Freestar Coalition are a new and upstart group of freedom fighters that I'm willing to bet are going to be a unique take in the coming conflicts between GA and the various "evil" groups.

Mando Protectorates have skyrocketed in popularity thanks to our beloved Mandalorian show.

If you like a good bit of cyberpunk and more importantly want to play a criminal character, Darkwire is a decent sized group that has a lot of potential.

The Ascendancy is good if you want a more defensive type character.

Finally, The Bounty Hunters' Guild has always been around as you know, but always good to get some character development alongside another faction like Darkwire.

This is helpful thank you! I didnt know many of these groups were still thriving

Kitter Bitters Kitter Bitters

Ello!

Similar situation. I always gravitate towards the Jedi and the Sith, the GA or SO. Don't get me wrong, I adore writing Zach with the SO at the minute and we've got some cool stories going but besides the point.

So I branched out.

Cairan Shannon Cairan Shannon - I can offer you dark, shady underworld stuff. Cairan's goal is to reform some form of Shadow Collective and that's a very slow build story in the background.

Zayne Corrigan-Thorne Zayne Corrigan-Thorne - Zayne is my newest boy. I've always written force users and so Zayne is the opposite. He's just a businessman here to make money by selling real estate and investing money. I can throw him at you to do cool stuff.

Kitter Bitters Kitter Bitters

Ello!

Similar situation. I always gravitate towards the Jedi and the Sith, the GA or SO. Don't get me wrong, I adore writing Zach with the SO at the minute and we've got some cool stories going but besides the point.

So I branched out.

Cairan Shannon Cairan Shannon - I can offer you dark, shady underworld stuff. Cairan's goal is to reform some form of Shadow Collective and that's a very slow build story in the background.

Zayne Corrigan-Thorne Zayne Corrigan-Thorne - Zayne is my newest boy. I've always written force users and so Zayne is the opposite. He's just a businessman here to make money by selling real estate and investing money. I can throw him at you to do cool stuff.

I will send you a dm or reach out on Discord! Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom