Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for some new threads

The RPs I have been involved with recently have slowed down a lot and I am looking to start up some new threads. I don't have any specific storyline that I am following apart from keeping in character. I am pretty flexible in doing whatever if anyone wants to RP. I usually post 1-3 times a day but can be more active when I have the time.

Character Summary: Running away from his past, Mac finds himself as a pirate and mercenary, constantly hopping from world to world in search for work and safety. Though he is a member of the Coalition of Brethren, Mac has few allies and even fewer friends, preferring to keep to himself. He is a fierce and experienced warrior with a keen mind and strong principles. However, that does not make him a hero. At the end of the day, Mac is just trying to do his best to survive.

His situation has left him overly suspicious of strangers, especially force users. Mac harbors an intense hatred for Sith and a phobia of force abilities, especially force lighting. It is important to note that he has never encountered a light side user and therefore regards all force users as malicious. Growing up on an isolated world, he is simply ignorant of Jedi or the light side of the force. Perhaps someone can help him overcome his fears and hatred although its not a requirement by any means.

Let me know if any are interested! If you want to get a better grasp of my character then just view the character bio.

Guz McGarion

Net Worth: 999999999999999999999999999999999999999
I'm looking to put my this new character to use, and I've experienced your RP before in the past.

I would love to join ya. Though... Probably best to check out my character first, to see if you'd like to work with him. XD [member="Macoda Haberon"]

Yeah Mac has a fear of the force purely based on his previous experiences with force users. Fear leads to anger and anger leads to hate. I'm still figuring out where Mac falls on that spectrum, I'd probably say that he is at the anger stage.

[member="Darlyn Excron"]
[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Macoda Haberon"]

Not a problem. Not many know of Kay's Force sensitivity.

But I have a couple of missions in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom