Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for some Fun

Well, hello there everyone!

Just made my character, my account, and everything. Just looking to get my character going in this new world with some threads. I'm open to a plethora of ideas and I'm ready to brainstorm with anyone who wants to shoot something my way. If you're interest reply below or sending me a private message and we can defiantly get something started! Nevertheless, thanks for reading over this and I cant wait to start something!

Also I wanna say anyone is welcome from Aristocrats to bounty hunters, I have a few ideas that could be fun.

Also here's a happy puppy for reading this far.
hQowo4pD2UgjqkZBQhPKjuAez2NT8fCTUTt4RZ4isZY.jpg

Maria Kalas Maria Kalas

I could see Maria and Voph getting along quite nicely. Especially considering her planet's proximity to Confederate space (in Confederate space?). Great things happen when the leaders of planets get together to solve problems. :p

Maria Kalas Maria Kalas Hiya! I have a pretty good number of characters you could potentially run into. Though you might want to avoid Salis.

I have one that could easily interact with you for sure, Tasha Blackmoor. She's a count heiress on Alderaan. Former Jedi padawan, now taking the jedi trials after having come to the Grayson Imperium. She's actually a very good fighter and has a sort of "modern jedi" view of her own design in how she uses her abilities, technopathy is something she's particularly good at. However, she is also a businesswoman. And runs Blackmoor Arms. Which you could potentially do business with, they sell sonic blasters, shields, and armor. I've only managed three submissions but I'm working on more if I can get the time. Tech subs are not my specialty, I do better at making species.

Some others are Funo Civ: He's a roaming jedi master, with a great interest in history and artifacts. It'd be a little hard to explain why they're meeting unless you just roam around places, but he's very friendly and kind.

Not unlike Funo Civ is Xos Drikre. A good deal more powerful, but even more peaceful. Xos is a Baran Do Sage, a light sided group of force users. And Xos himself is very lightsided. He even carries a crystal with him that causes dark side powers, and people with dark or decietful intentions, or dark emotions, to feel uneasy and want to get out of its presence. He can be a bit naive, but his regular visions usually veer him right. Most of the time I've done threads with him, he either has a vision about someone and that he needs to help them, or they're at his planet and looking for help. I enjoy writing him because he's basically a really old kind wiseman, who could totally set off a hurricane, but would almost surely never do it.

I also have three different bounty hunters if you wanted to meet them. In terms of moral to immoral it's something like:
Kat Kenrid
Kovhorn or Rocho Krul
But skill-wise it's
Rocho Krul
Kovhorn
Kat Kenrid

Kat is a Falleen. She was raised by a mandalorian who took her out of slavery, which her parents sold her too. She tries to stick to the teachings of the mandalorian woman after she died, and even wears her armor and uses her ship which is very old. She's pretty good with people as her manipulation abilities were the only weapon she had as a slave. She recently discovered to be force sensitive and is working on those skills, but hasn't gotten far.

Kovhorn is a Mandalorian pretty much through and through. He's tough, follows the mandalorian rules, and has put himself in challenges time and again. He took on a dragon, which cost him his legs, but in return he got the corpse of it. Which he used to supplement his armor. Now he's basically a walking tank who took on a dragon. He's not as friendly as most of the others on this list, but I wouldn't call him unfriendly. He's technically Arkanian (I think those are the ones), but it mostly just influences his appearence, makes him slightly more intelligent, and gives him better vision.

Rocho Krul is a trandoshan. A trained force sensitive, hunter, and soldier. He's one of my more rp experienced characters along with Salis and is one of the first two on this site who, in spite of not appearing human at all, managed to stick around (I have trouble writing women or people that don't look human, yet my first two characters magically managed to work here. It could just be the star wars setting). He's fairly friendly, but if someone has a bounty on them he has little issue taking it. Basically if a person has ever in their life attacked someone not in self defense, they're probably fair game.

I have a number of other characters, but some would probably be enemies of you, or you just wouldn't be likely to run into them.

Kyyrk Kyyrk

Well her world is right outside of Confederate space; like right on the border between nothing and confederate space at the very end of the corellian run however where she is can be counted in confederate space. However; she as a character has wanted to communicate with the confederacy as an alliance or even membership with the confederacy would allow Koldut to expand their economic ties to a farther reach in the galaxy as the Confederacy controls the lower half of the corellian run.

So, I think an interaction could be; rather fun lol.

Salis Salis

Well I gotta say an interaction with Tasha would be interesting; while of course Maria is a good person, and good at heart.. she holds a connection to the dark side due to the nexus on the planet, and because of her family; so her meeting a jedi might be interesting. Nonetheless, the interaction could be a beneficial one and a fun one also, so I'd be happy to brainstorm an idea!

Rustbuckets will never go out of style.
Alright, first off that dog is AMAZING!!!!

Now, down to business. If you're still open I've got a Mando that's new to this whole thing as well and I'm open to pretty much anything if you're up for it.

Have a good one!

Well, of course the dark side of the force isn't her main goal.. but.. it defiantly is something she wishes to explore. She has a strong connection to the force and wishes to develop that through the dark side; as her family is rather sided with the dark side of the force due to her ancestor.

Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren

Oh of course, doesn't mean that Kyrel won't stop at either converting those to his way. The "Ren" A different view of the dark side than that of Sith Teachings. With Kyrel as the Master of the Knights of Ren at the moment. Perhaps could provide opposition, hunting Force Artifacts that is sacred to her homeworld, or persuading slowly to see his way things. Different ideas and such.

Maria Kalas Maria Kalas

Well, the only known force artifact on her planet area the kyber crystals under her royal palace, and the 'Dark Gorge' in the northern sector of the planet. However, the only way to find the dark gorge is by using a Kalas (Anyone from her family) to access the Gorge as its hidden otherwise. Nonetheless, she would be open to learning the ways of the ren as she wants to learn more about the force; however if learning about the dark side means gaining an enemy she wont have anything to do with it, so "pick your battles"

Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren

I see, well Kyrel wouldn't be interested in making enemies as to having to deal with First Order Holdouts being absorbed. He would offer to teach his way if he can get her to join the Knights, but that would be entirely up to her. Even if not the Dark Gorge sounds interesting to Kyrel as well. He always love exploring more about the dark side.

Maria Kalas Maria Kalas

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom