Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for smithing apprentice

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
If you don't know, Miss Blonde is just about a master when it comes to crafting armor and other weapons. She can imbue weapons with the force or forge them herself, and recently she's even started the process if becoming a beskar smith. So if you are someone looking into getting on the crafting game (FU or NFU) then I'll be happy to give you both IC and OOC information and training.

Miss Blonde

[member="Sylthaor Nillus"]

Well I'm happy to take you under the wing, just figure out the character first :p

[member="Grim Vizsla"]
And we should probably continued beaker smithing with Zef so he can learn that aspect of mando culture

Miss Blonde

[member="Ultimatum"]

I'll bust out a few more beskar works if you want to do a co-op project then we can. We can PM the details in a bit but I'm off to bed for now

Miss Blonde

With the Black Ties going major I'm only going to have time for one of you. So in the spirit if fairness I'm just going to put your names in a hat and draw one!

[member="Sylthaor Nillus"] [member="Grim Vizsla"] [member="Ultimatum"] [member="Gavin XIII"] [member="Cynthia Garon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom