Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for small squad

Fantastic! Looking good. Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin Would you mind if I use the same setup you did for the Location: Team: Etc bit. I keep forgetting to do that but it's easier when I see someone elses to remember what all I need to line up. That, and it helps keep track of where we are.

As for messege security breach actually would make sense. Especially since there'll be a distraction soon after which will cause some damage so it might help solidify that. Also, once y'all get to her, or get close enough, basically just alert us (unless we have a set time) and we start causing damages.

Speaking of distraction, where exactly should we attack? A military base? The generator like someone suggested? If they have a shield generator that's a good thing to go after. Would make it look like an invasion (which would make Courriers sound even more real) and would also mean they couldn't stop us from leaving by shield if we destroyed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom