Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for small squad

Yeah that could work. Are we all going on the same ship? Or should we talk over Comms?

I do have a ship, though as it is not yet approved, I think we'd have to ask if I could use it if we did that. That way anyone without a ship could have just jumped on mine since it's a light freighter so it has room for probably up to 14 I think, (very lightly armed and armored, but it's got stealth, very good speed/manuverability. And a 0.5 hyperdrive.)

That sounds cool, also the target is interested in a kidnapping/ransom/hostage situation. So we'll make up a contractor or whatever. She has connections to powerful figures though, best be prepared for heavy resistance if we're not careful!

Obviously I'd like to take the Bounty, but I'll swing to the majority if push comes to shove.

Also, I think it would be cool if this were a team effort, split a big reward between all of us, or fight over percentages. That way we can all drop in at once, initiate some kind of plan, try to nab the target, and if we fail we bail.

Oh right yeah! I do think we should have an actual strategy and maybe coordinate how our ships are working. Like I said I don't have high fire-power, but if we need a way to sneak in or out easy the Strill is stealth enabled and has fantastic evasion and escape ability thanks to its hyperdrive, manuverability, and speed. It's also got a carbonite chamber and room, so if we need to get her on board and lock the target up fast we can do that and have extra guards so we get aboard unharmed. However, I don't know if one of you has a ship that would be more fitting for this position.

Mkay so here's what we can do, (I'm assuming that no one wants to stand guard and wait for them to bail), we can drop our ships in undetected, cutting engine and putting up jammers, then we can go in, not disturb any patrols push in and pull out. sound good?

Also, here is the location sub for Golbah City. Not sure if we're gunna use it or not, but it might be helpful. For example, if we wanted a more aggressive approach, we could use some explosives to hit The Grid and shut the power down to the Royal Sector, making an easier entrance into their assembly?

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
Cassus Akovin Cassus Akovin You've already got the attention of other hunters I see. it's not the standard protocol I'd expect from the bunty system, but It works I guess?

Golbah city huh? Good thing my suit's air conditioned. Shutting down the power grid might also attract more attention than it's worth, but as I said, it might. your call lads.

Also if they have a backup it does make things a bit difficult. If we can get in close before setting off any kind of alarms that'd probably be preferred. Then the only big issue is fighting our way out, or bringing a ship in to get us out.

I'm figuring there is a pretty easy way of getting to bounty. Just pretend to be messengers, that'll (probably) allow access to the assembly and then we can just approach them and say we need to deliver a message in private. While the least sketchy group members do that, and bring the target to a rendezvous near the assembly, meanwhile, other group members can cause a distraction nearby, hopefully attract guards from the assembly and once the target is out we can just get out of their on Kovhorn Kovhorn 's fancy stealth ship

That's pretty good!

Well Kovhorn is probably kind of suspicious cause he most likely won't do anything without his armor (which is Mandalorian, so kind of often seen as hunters). But this also works well because he could help cause a distraction while waiting to get the call that they're headed out. That'd be his telling to get out, use the jetpack and have his ship pick him up, then quickly head to pick up everyone who was pretending to be messengers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom