Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for small squad

Awesome! So that's at least two Couriers and two distractions, Kovhorn's ship can serve as an easy escape for the couriers and the target once taken.

What else we got to work with, we still have people who haven't yet specifically had their jobs.

Be'iqaronn Be'iqaronn Ohhh, that grenade launcher. Now that's some heavy firepower. I don't know for sure if that's what Nox would use as he does have a heavy machine gun. But he'd definitely consider it since they are there to cause a big distraction.

Pops her head in.

"I heard someone has a package for me?"

If anyone needs to get in touch through-out any of this:
  • Feel free to toss me a message on here. I'm on a few times a day, so I'll be sure to get back to you ASAP.
  • I'm Nyxess#1337 on discord and on there literally constantly so long as I'm awake.
Happy to answer any questions about the thread or anything you may encounter upon arrival, etc. Bounty hunting is, after all, a complicated professional.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom