Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for Sith or ebil Dark Sider to hunt (With art!)

As some know, I'm quite a fanatic art commissioner for my character, and that brings me to this post!
I'll be working with my favorite artist again on a piece that shows Valery as a Jedi Shadow approaching a Sith/Dark Sider she's about to strike down.

My question is if anybody would be interested in doing some writing to make the scene the final part of an actual RP. Since it involves a character death (the Sith), I'm absolutely not expecting people to kill off their favorite and well-established characters - it can be just a one-off character or anything really. If someone does have a character they wanted to get rid of, that would be awesome too and there will be some art involved! If there is interest, preference will of course go to players for whom this will be the most memorable RP as well.

It also by no means has to be a single thread or quick thing. I'm flexible about the RP between the starting point and the final scene that I'm capturing in art :)

In the spoiler below, there is a picture and description of the scene I'm getting commissioned!
This image is the reference for what the scene roughly looks like. Going to be Valery approaching an injured Sith/Dark Sider who will be reaching for their weapon. The background and atmosphere will be a little dark to fit the theme
7mVLSkb.jpg

In the spoiler below, I'll have examples of what the artist has made for me already, so you have an idea of what it can look like in terms of quality:
C93NGcA.jpg

Wsg9Lii.jpg

2FBMyLL.jpg

No idea if there will be interest, but figured I'd give it a shot! As an important note, while art commissions cost money, you are not paying for anything. That part is handled by me.

Valery Noble Valery Noble

First you had my curiosity now you have my attention!

Count me in!
Didn't expect to get interest in this so quickly, but that's awesome to hear! As a question, which character would you want to do this with? Since it involves eventual death, I don't want anybody to get caught by surprise hehe.

Also as a general thing for peeps reading this, lemme know which character you'd like to do this with if you want to be the one! I can only pick one but that will help me choose if there is more interest c:

Oh uh here is the bio!

Could lead to more fun with the dark side group!

Valery Noble Valery Noble

The result

I posted this LFG at the start of October, and since then, Bendak Crail Bendak Crail and I have been writing the story, which is about to reach the conclusion in the final fight between them. But since we're getting there, I figured it would be cool to post the art that went alongside this little thing. I really love the result, so thought it'd be cool to share!

I've gotten plenty of art commissioned, but something that captures a story is definitely the most memorable. Gotta do this more in the future, where that's capturing a fight or something else.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom