Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking For Scientific Expedition Team

Hello everybody! My character is a scientist who studies unexplained phenomena and I’m interested in doing an RP thread about a scientific expedition somewhere. Haven’t decided where exactly this would be to yet, it could be in deep space, a jungle planet, underground, and so on, but I am going to need a team to help out. Some possible roles to be filled with red being important, yellow being semi important and green being not very important:
Pilot
Cartographer
Scout/Tracker
Translator

Bodyguard
Demolition Expert
Botanist
Cook
Engineer
Doctor

Photographer/Journalist
Supplies Manager
Expedition Sponsor
Assistant Pilot

Of course, not all of these roles have to be filled, and you can bring your own if you think it would be helpful.

Finley Dawson

F
Wendell Mortimer Glolmark Wendell Mortimer Glolmark

I'd be interested in the pilot role. Being a Jedi, Finley can act as a bodyguard of sorts, and in a pinch can supplement the primary physician with some knowledge of the healing arts and first aid.

[IMG alt="Finley Dawson"]https://www.starwarsrp.net/data/avatars/s/14/14806.jpg?1628472250[/IMG]
Both of you are more than welcome to join the expedition, once we have more people willing to join, I will make the RP thread and post it here. Also, I have a limited understanding of Spanish, so it would be helpful if we could try to keep posting in English. Sorry if my character’s last name was confusing, I just wanted to use an Earth name and happened to pick one with a Spanish origin. Sorry if that’s unintentionally insulting or insensitive.

Last edited:
[IMG alt="Finley Dawson"]https://www.starwarsrp.net/data/avatars/s/14/14806.jpg?1628472250[/IMG]
Both of you are more than welcome to join the expedition, once we have more people willing to join, I will make the RP thread and post it here. Also, I have a limited understanding of Spanish, so it would be helpful if we could try to keep posting in English. Sorry if my character’s last name was confusing, I just wanted to use an Earth name and happened to pick one with a Spanish origin. Sorry if that’s unintentionally insulting or insensitive.
Hehehe. I would hope it isn't. Any-who, I might be interested in playing within the confines of the Scout/Tracker role, or the bodyguard. Perhaps even a dual role between the two.

That being said, I would prefer to keep a minimal role within the overarching story. Perhaps only writing in when I'm absolutely needed, and being a more-so out of character tag along.

Depending on the speed of posting I could send Mariah, I can't post daily and probably won't be available almost at all on Mondays (or maybe very available, I'll find out tomorrow). She could fit in a few roles but of those listed Engineer, Translator (though, some languages are naturally more difficult to speak/hear as a human), depending on if she thinks it's worth the value she could technically be a sponsor but that's a little on the iffy side as she rarely funds anything she doesn't just do herself.

If she brings her ship (the Fyrnock) she could let the others pilot (or y'all could just be in separate ships) and she'd focus instead on stuff like supplies management, engineering, and using her drones/White-5 for protection or minor-scouting duties. She is able to pilot and so is White, but she tends to rely on the ships shields and having it crewed by a bunch of Aristaeus Drones over actual talent with piloting (Extreme rated defenses, high weapons, average manuevering/speed). Though, she tends to take direct control of WHITE if she consideres the situation dangerous, and would just use it as a sort of stand-in for her being there physically. She does have a cs-2-1b-surgical-droid on board, but nothing wrong with having a doctor regardless.

Gideon Lenn

G
Gideon would be interested in sponsoring the expedition. Of course, he would insist on being part of the team (he is an adventurer with survival skills), so could act as pilot, assistant pilot, scout or whatever may be needed. Treat him as just one of the guys! also has ships available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom