Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for Roleplay on Characters (List Below)

The Human

T
Honestly, I feel like I hit a rut in roleplaying which happens time to time. More or less, I hit the literal stone wall and just wish to have something to do once in a while. I am not into doing Faction related things for quite a while and being busy, does not help. A majority of people I have attempted to also roleplay with generally drops/loses interest so I am just going to post it here and see what happens.

Following characters below to...well just roleplay with or do anything currently.

Angelus Hafey - HRU Businessman that replaced Haon Hafey after his death. Business threads and so forth considered.
Mithara Cohen - Dark Side? Force User whom carries around a voice in his head, powerful in the art of Dark Side Tendrils. Have not really done anything with so one I prefer to do something with.
Nalana Baxa - Character Slicer that has the Force but no real training. This one is a bit more of a reflection but is not for everyone, I know it kindof got a bad reception so less recommended but story will be changing slightly.
The Confessor - Force Master, Sith Pureblood. Not really got a direction going right now but he believes not of right and wrong, merely what needs to be done. Another less recommended.
The Human - Force Knight, Unknown Named. Probably the least popular character I got going right now from just attempts, even in the attempt to change him. Most likely be retiring the character.

That is honestly all the characters I have an active interest in right now. Let me know if anyone has an interest.

The Human

T
I don't mind the idea of converting him to the light. It just be very difficult given the situation he is currently in. If you wish, make a thread up and I will post in it!
Aiden Porte Aiden Porte

The Human

T
Grendel Krayt Grendel Krayt

While I appreciate the gesture, I decline. I rather not kill a character I may unretire in the future. It just means that he will be unused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom