Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Research Opportunities. . .

Hello, everyone!

I was wondering if anyone is up to exploring/researching with a mute Miraluka on some side adventure?

The plot could be serious, silly, or Indiana Jones-like.

Preferably in a Private thread since I'm still pretty new to the site.

I have a few ideas of things to explore/research (B'omarr, Teljkon Vagabond, Vong technology/physiology, etc.), but I'm open for suggestions.

Have a good day! Tootles!

A female in a blind-fold is looking for adventure partners, and the males come like sharks to blood.

Welcome to Chaos, and if you need anything don't be afraid to ask. Also, do have fun. If you need to borrow a lightsaber to kill either of these two let me know. I'll spare you some. :p

@[member="Xeni Kraylu"] I love research and would love to travel with you.

@[member="Jacen Cavill"] be nice there is a chance for @[member="Sarge Potteiger"] to find a female that isn't on the gorram resbian side

@[member="Sarge Potteiger"]: Haha I would like to see how Xeni and Sarge get along. Though I do hope he can read chicken scratch.
@[member="Ikso Sonutro"]: That does seem interesting! As long as we stick to the caves and away from the Hutts.
@[member="Xhal Taleed"]: If you anything in specific in mind, Xeni is ready to go!
@Je'daii: Anything in particular you are interested in at the moment?
@Jericho: I'm glad! Any suggestions?

Although you all could PM me and we can sort out details there. :)

@[member="Jacen Cavill"]: As much as the idea calls to the more cynical side of me, Xeni is not one to exude bloodlust. Perhaps I can call on the favor should I make a darker alt? :)

@[member="Xeni Kraylu"] Well there has always been the ancient ruins of the infinity gates or the mysteries of the deep core. The ruins of Manaan, the unknown world we found with a Je'daii temple ship in ruins, the mysteries of Kashyyyk and finally the wonders that come from exploring places like Arkania.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom