Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Research Opportunities. . .

@Je'daii: The Infinity Gates seem interesting. (Mainly cause they resemble Stargate and I loved that movie.) and that unknown world seems like a can of wonders to open. :) Anything in particular about the planet I should know about?

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Xeni Kraylu said:
@[member="Jacen Cavill"]: As much as the idea calls to the more cynical side of me, Xeni is not one to exude bloodlust. Perhaps I can call on the favor should I make a darker alt? :)
I wouldn't hold my breath on this Jacen. I don't believe @[member="Xeni Kraylu"] can really write a very evil character. I may be wrong, but I don't think I am .

@[member="Xeni Kraylu"]

Definitely want the Vong involved in some manner - even if it's just them discussing the species. Otherwise, we're pretty much good to go. Sarge is anywhere and everywhere in his journey to not only deliver the dog tags of the deceased from the last event to their family, but to find out what the hell is wrong with him - he thinks he's sick.

@[member="Sarge Potteiger"] : Ah, then... is there any particular place(s) that the Vong is dominating that you need to go to?

@[member="Valik"] :I can't tell if you're baiting me or not...

@[member="Xeni Kraylu"] the unknown world has the remains of a Tho Yor an ancient Je'daii temple ship. Inside is a starmap with more locations and so far some signs of battle or at least conflict.

@Je'daii : Oh? That does sound interesting. :)
@[member="Sarge Potteiger"] :Ok, so Sekot would be a good final destination. However, would it be easier to meet before going, such as a cantina (reluctantly) or such? She would need a decent guide fro Sekot since.. yeah. Her eyesight isn't the best there.

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Xeni Kraylu said:
@[member="Sarge Potteiger"] : Ah, then... is there any particular place(s) that the Vong is dominating that you need to go to?

@[member="Valik"] :I can't tell if you're baiting me or not...
You know me better than this @[member="Xeni Kraylu"].

Pandeima said:
@[member="Xeni Kraylu"]

Well, I'm working on a very special project involving a new form of hyperspace travel. I could always use your help. :)
CE5uC.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom