Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Research Opportunities. . .

We could have a decent RP together :) Scarlet has more of a peppy high-schooler kind of attitude, and really enjoys helping others. Not to mention she's a total whiz on mechanics and weapons.

Qhorin Solas

Q
Exploring the mysteries of the universe? Sounds fun... I'm a bit 'overworked' at the moment, but when some of my current RP's draw to a close, and you're free, we'll see what we can uncover, yeah? It'll most likely be with my alt, @[member="Kale Arkin"] -- he isn't as busy as this charrie is.

Umm..... Oh I know! What if they meet by sheer chance, with Scarlet bumping into Xeni and they go from there? (Scarlet's a real klutz) It could be really interesting how the two will pair up later on in rp, seeing with Scarlet's hyper-active persona, she might be a bit flustered at first with how Xeni can't talk.

@[member="Scarlet Faith"] : Just roll with it, I suppose? Haha. Sounds like a Goosebump book. :)
@[member="The Plague Doctor"] : Well, I guess we are on the same candy boat then.
Let me see how these other threads will pace and I will get back to you all soon enough! :) Thank you.

Exactly :) I usually enjoy finding out the plot as I go along. It makes it more interesting. Do you wanna start the thread or i? @[member="Xeni Kraylu"]

Any room for a drifting Skakoan with plenty of intelligence to go around to help with some type of scientific/technical/biologilcal/geological research endeavor?

Scarlet Faith said:
We could have a decent RP together :) Scarlet has more of a peppy high-schooler kind of attitude, and really enjoys helping others. Not to mention she's a total whiz on mechanics and weapons.
Why have I not RPed with you and designed a kickass starfighter?

TimirOrso said:
Any room for a drifting Skakoan with plenty of intelligence to go around to help with some type of scientific/technical/biologilcal/geological research endeavor?
Hmm.. I wouldn't mind doing one later on if your schedule allows. Having a Skakoan traveling is certainly an interesting prospect. Especially with a mute Miraluka. Certainly two odd peas in a pod. If one of my RPs closes soon, I'll hope to call on you. Deal? :)

Well when a Skakoan has been as detached and enlightend by off-worlders as this one, it gets one on their feet and moving, when a Skakoan also has a great-longing to complete some project or discover something, especially when it means prestige, it gives them incentive.
This Skakoan hasn't seen home for years and has NO desire to return.
About that whole muteness issue, would the kind Miraluka be willing to undergo surgery and cybernetic enhancement to gain a voice? Guess who could do it, thats right, this guy!

Oh, yes we have a deal. @[member="Xeni Kraylu"]

Hmmm... That, good person, would be an interesting development. You'd sort of have to convince her since she's pretty much used to not talking. Any She's not exactly trusting of sharp objects near her due to several close encounters. But we'll see. The characters write themselves, ya know?

@[member="TimirOrso"]

Ancestors: Presumably from Europe. Small hints from the Labyrinth though.
Sanity: Long gone, my dear friend.
Location: I'm not quite sure. It looks like a luxurious hotel room, but that could be the drugs talkin'.
@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

Xeni Kraylu said:
Ancestors: Presumably from Europe. Small hints from the Labyrinth though.
Sanity: Long gone, my dear friend.
Location: I'm not quite sure. It looks like a luxurious hotel room, but that could be the drugs talkin'.
@[member="Vilox Pazela"]
@[member="Xeni Kraylu"]

aww-yea.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom