Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for NIO and GA members

I think a lot of people know (at least those who were there at the Serenno invasion) that Ingrid was captured because she surrendered voluntarily. So she is now in the captivity of the NIO/GA. After the invasion, she was taken to Coruscant, so she is locally in the GA area.

Since I like to play when actions have consequences, that’s why I’m not saying she escaped in an off-panel. I would like to find a private thread(s), and partners from GA and NIO members.

I think this is a great opportunity (to me) to play outside factions (EE and TSE), meet players from these two factions (NIO and GA) and play with people I might not otherwise be able to, at most during an invasion (like a dancing partner).

No, I don't want an escape thread, so I don't want her to be released already, because it wouldn't really be realistic. Rather, they would be interrogation-like, more social threads. Anything that takes the idea forward can also result in consequences and character development.

So I would look for partners for this, after all, Ingrid is the ruler of another state who is at war with GA, and the EE has no diplomatic relationship with the NIO anymore (because the formerly treaty was ceased to exist at Generix), so I think it’s interesting narrative may develop, not just to me, but to the GA and he NIO as well.

Oh, and I’m open to anything.

GA right here! It's pretty unlikely Laraine would be involved in combat, unless it's underwater, but hey, that's kinda what happens when you create a Melodie on a whim. She does have experience from her childhood, tho.

Laraine isn't the type to interrogate anyone tbh, so I'm open to ideas.

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

Another GA member right here. Marlon Sularen might be interested in talking with the Eternal Emperess having grown interested in the various efforts of people like Ingrid and Laertia Io in ending the Third Imperial Civil War to focus on the Bryn. Plus Marlon and Ingrid might find common ground especially with Sularen growing more and more belligerent towards the GA.

Allyson Locke Allyson Locke , Oh finally! ^^ I would like to see this, I want them to meet each oher since they were double agent in the TSE last summer just another gov sent them to there. <3

Laraine Laraine , not fight, she is in prison and she don't want to escape.

Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen , I'm down, it would be interesting because of Byss too.

Jax Thio Jax Thio with pleasure. ^^

Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo , yes-yes, we finally have the opportunity, so with pleasure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom