Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for new Criminal Contacts

I've been gone a while and therefore a bit out of the loop concerning the chaos underworld. To change that I want to do a series of small threads where Abyss meets new and old galactic gangsters, slicers, bounty hunters, smugglers, thugs, crime lords, mercenaries and every other less lawful profession that I missed to discuss possible business opportunities, do shady stuff in even more shady bars or whatever. Nothing to serious, just some fun little social interactions to see if there are possible options for future threads in the world of crime.

So who's interested?

Vigil

Orwell, The Librarian
I tend to prefer subtler criminal activity when possible, but it would be rude of me to not offer a polite chat, presuming I remember to finish handling my company creation affairs.

[member="Jak Sandrow"] :|: [member="Darth Abyss"]

What does a sniper and artist have in common, deta
[member="Darth Abyss"] Its been a while since I've seen you around, I would be up for a meeting, need to get Formorta back into the game, she's been a little inactive recently.

[member="Whisper"] While it's not really Abyss field of expertise, he does make an effort to always have a skilled slicer or two on quick dial should the need arise. Chaos and anarchy on the other hand are certainly his field of expertise so color me intrigued.

[member="Formorta"] Yeah why not.

[member="Lancer Damar"] Money is not an issue. Up for a thread where Lancer and Abyss talk about how, and for how much, Lancer could be of use for Abyss?

[member="Jak Sandrow"] Again, Yeah why not.

[member="Vigil"] Also Yeah why not.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Darth Abyss"],

This is pretty much the opposite of what you've asked in this thread, but I've been looking for criminal/evil characters to work with my faction as antagonists and cause some trouble within our territory. Nothing too big, just skirmishes and public threads that hopefully won't spiral out of control.

[member="HK-36"] Yo send me a pm with some details. I'm not back in full force just yet and I don't know how I currently feel about pvp. On the other hand I enjoy having Abyss as an antagonist so I might be willing to overcome my doubts lol.

[member="Natalie LaForte"] Hi. Currently doing some housekeeping threads were checking in on old apprentices would be fitting. You up for that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom