Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for More

Karkosuchus

K
Since I am getting back into writing Karkosuchus; I'd figure that the best place to start would be here.

I'm pretty much looking for any kind of story that I can get myself into. If you'd like to write with the crocodile bounty hunter and mercenary or have him as an antagonist within your storyline. Let me know down below and we can make an amazing story together.

Karkosuchus

The twins escaped Hutt Space recently, and used to be under the employ of Broka the Hutt and the Black Sun. They were rescued by Grand Shepherd Burtch Grand Shepherd Burtch and delivered to Damascus Station. Your guy could try to get them back, or could want to use their prophetic abilities for his own purposes. They can even be aids in helping to hunt people down.

Also there are other events going on in Damascus Station with some people having arrest warrants/bounties/execution orders on their heads. Your guy would be great for those too!

Karkosuchus

K
Karkosuchus

The twins escaped Hutt Space recently, and used to be under the employ of Broka the Hutt and the Black Sun. They were rescued by Grand Shepherd Burtch Grand Shepherd Burtch and delivered to Damascus Station. Your guy could try to get them back, or could want to use their prophetic abilities for his own purposes. They can even be aids in helping to hunt people down.

Also there are other events going on in Damascus Station with some people having arrest warrants/bounties/execution orders on their heads. Your guy would be great for those too!

The hunt is on then. I’m sure that Gorba would love an extra pair of hands

Karkosuchus, I actually have a thread up right now that you’d be perfect for. Vorga the Hutt put a bounty on my head for humiliating him/her and leaving their crew, and so far I’ve been npc’ing a group of pirates/bounty hunters that he sent after me; you could totally be one of the bounty hunters.

Karkosuchus

K
Karkosuchus, I actually have a thread up right now that you’d be perfect for. Vorga the Hutt put a bounty on my head for humiliating him/her and leaving their crew, and so far I’ve been npc’ing a group of pirates/bounty hunters that he sent after me; you could totally be one of the bounty hunters.

Very well. I shall arrive

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom