Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Mercenaries

Theo has a job that needs to be done discreetly and it is not a job for an Alderaan Noble to do himself. There is some information out there that would reflect negatively upon the House of Organa. The job is the assassination of one Alderaan Space Port Security Officer, secure sensitive data from the Alderaan, and the destruction of that data from the space port main frame. The security recording is to be delivered to me. The payment with be a lucrative sum of credits. A portion will be paid up front and the rest paid upon completion of the mission.

Is there anyone or a group of people qualified to do this job?

@[member="Hannibal Oryen"]
Well discretely, Theo does not desire this to come back and be a political liability. Being the Lord Regent of House Organa any shady dealings like this could be more than just a black eye for his family. Be creative. Maybe the guy killed his wife then killed himself for some ridiculous reason. People often do crimes of passion and commit suicide. As long as the Alderaan law enforcement do not come to me asking questions

@[member="Project X-2"]
Your assistance could be welcomed. There is two other parts of this job that needs to be done also. Theo needs any evidence that Rianna Organa met with an Artsisan Noble and left the planet with him covered up. That reminds me there is another lose end that needs to be covered up. Rianna Organa’s maid needs to be silenced/ killed as well.

This does not have to be DM’d. I would prefer if none of us DM’d this. I say have some fun.

@[member="Hannibal Oryen"] can kill the security guard.

@[member="Project X-2"]
can infiltrate the star port make a recording of the star port holo recordings of Rianna Organa going through the star port with Togashi Yokuni.

@[member="Subject 13"] can kill the maid at Rianna private home.

@[member="Preliat Mantis"] can kill the cab driver that took Togashi Yokuni and Rianna Organa to the star port.

dividing up these tasks makes sense to Theo. Make it one thread so all of you can join. Theo will most likely join. He will most likely be seen in public at some public function to help avoid any suspicion.

Just so everyone knows Theo is not targeting his own Aunt. He is trying to cover up the fact she is running around acting like a fluzy with some Imperial scum.

Her maid is a target though. She knows too much and she could talk.

I could use one more Merc/sniper to wrap this up into a pretty vicious plot. I need a sniper to shot me at the public event. Again it will be credits up front and a very healthy sum to make sure the shot is not a killing shot.

@[member="Rianna Organa"] how would you feel about Theo asking her to join him at this public rally. Not only would it be advantageous to have a Jedi healer right there but the fact her nephew being shot should cloud her Jedi instincts from the plot transpiring.

So who wants to get paid for shooting their employer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom