Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Mercenaries

@[member="Vlad Darrow"] @[member="Vaudin Miir"] @[member="Neskar A'toll"]

It is never too late. I like the idea of Theo getting shot by three different snipers. He is pretty much calling the shots. No pun intended. But he could ask each sniper to hit an exact location to give him the best chance of survival. With a Jedi healer there it only increases his odds of survival.

This would be perfect! Being shot three different times would certainly throw any suspicion away from him. It will certainly give him the political clot he wishes to do here in the near future.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

I think I can find a deviuos way to bring you in. It would make the plot far more complacted. However how would you like to be the middle person between me and the Mercs? The only question is how would Theo know you and why would he conatatc a Sith to help him.

Thinks…

Give me a few hours to think of a good twist to bring you in. If you think of something yourself please give a shout out by PM and we can work through the details.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]
Ok I had a bit of time to think about it . How about BIT OF RENADOM CHAOS Theo did not expect. Even the mighty Lex Luther can’t plan for everything. How about when Theo is stablized you highjack the ambulance in transit to the local hospital?

How people react to that would be intresting. To help you and others get a idea of the layout of of where on Alderaan this will take place is the Apalis Coast. This is curently the center of the Organa power within the hierarchy. This is the typicaly place the Organa’s have had power on Alderaan.

Is everyone still intrested that has expresed intrest?

@[member="Hannibal Oryen"] @[member="Project X-2"] @[member="Subject 13"] @[member="Preliat Mantis"] @[member="JerrickShado"] @[member="Rianna Organa"] @[member="Vlad Darrow"] @[member="Vaudin Miir"] @[member="Neskar A'toll"] @[member="Isis Fontana"] @[member="Arla Balor"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom