Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for Jedi Leaders

Caedyn Arenais

C
This is an LFG thread for potential faction leadership!

The Jedi Coalition is a minor faction that seeks to help other Lightsided and Democratic factions in their endeavors whilst the Galaxy continues to spiral into war after war. However, in order to work at it's strongest, my intent is to bring on a few high profile reputable Jedi from differing origins/groups in order to empower the minor faction with contacts outside of it's smaller member base.

Currently, the Coalition's leadership is Myself and Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser who is one of the leading members of the Silver Jedi Coalition.

Like him, I would love to see other Jedi from other groups or factions who feel proactive and motivated about writing beyond their typical circles.

It's been said before that we are very easily drawn into our own circles of familiar writers and friends, and while I'd like to the Coalition to work like the Faction Name suggests, I would love to see us all building stronger connections together.

At the moment I'm looking for three others (possibly more depending on the interest). These individual writers need to be willing to help build the Coalition up while we seek to help others build/improve their own. Give and take, so to speak.

It's an unusual request with a lot of responsibility within a faction, but if it works out then my hope is that many will benefit from our collaboration.

Last edited by a moderator:
tenor.gif

((love this dude))

Caedyn Arenais

C
Tiland Kortun Tiland Kortun

You're responsible for making Tea for the Coalition Peeps ;)

Aida Aquila Aida Aquila - You know you're always welcome in my neck of the woods, so to speak. You'll still see me heavily involved with the Silvers, which is also why I feel it's important I'm reaching out to other factions.

Caedyn Arenais

C
Darth Argentum Darth Argentum

That would depend upon what form of Grey Jedi you're referring to.

If it's a Qui-Gon Jinn type (A Jedi who is less driven by rules but guided entirely by the Force instead), that would be alright; However the faction is a Lightside Faction, so we're looking for Jedi Characters. Those who follow the Jedi Code and embrace the light.

If it's a Grey Jedi that goes about using the Dark Side however, then no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom