Star Wars RP

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for guests!

Jedi Hotelier
Character
For the Crown Nebula Hotel's tier-up requirements, since the hotel is a service-sector workshop (or more accurately a boutique 5-star hotel on Trandosha), there is one thing I cannot escape: personal commission threads. For more information about the hotel amenities, please click on the following link.

Here's my wishlist for the workshop threads:
  1. A guest willing to be the first guest to stay in the Imperial Suite. (Mastercraft quest)
  2. Hotel guests
  3. Restaurant guests

Rys'sya

I -see- you.
Character
[member="Varindar Asyt"]

Sadly, I wouldn't be likely to have a solo stay anywhere, not at my current location within my story. But maybe if Kay dragged me along.

Second Brother
Character
[member="Varindar Asyt"], If you are open for a possible date night between myself and [member="Sahna Te"], then I am sure we can maybe come up with something. Not sure on when it will happen because I know that the writer for Sahna has a couple threads she is working on.

Valgærd

Writer
[member="Varindar Asyt"] I can make room in my threads I'm sure

[member="Ignis Imura"] a date? Oooh what ever will I wear, my love?

Kainan Wolfe

Shadow of War
Character
[member="Varindar Asyt"] Imperial suite? How about some political plots and shady deals being signed in there? How thorough is your hotel when it comes to background checks?

Kainan Wolfe

Shadow of War
Character
[member="Varindar Asyt"] Sounds like a good spot to plot some shady politics, then. Will try to plop a reply tonight, but I'm not very active during the week, due to 16 hour work shifts.