Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Group

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
[member="Scherezade deWinter"]

Sort of an action-adventure one. It's where Red and other assorted characters go to Red's homeworld, the unnamed planet in the Unknown Regions, and a lot happens there. That's the short version of it.

Subject 73 Red

[member="Maracel Yorkell II"]

Good! To answer your question, my character comes from an unnamed planet in the Unknown Regions. Once the characters get there, they'll learn that the current inhabitants(experiments that stayed behind) actually have a name for it.

Subject 73 Red

Not much. Probably about a few people. One to three people other than me is really what I'm looking for. So, I've got you down for it, and possibly [member="Scherezade deWinter"] , though I'm not sure. We're probably looking at one more person, either way [member="Scherezade deWinter"] chooses, if to do it or not, will probably determine how many more people we're looking at here.

Subject 73 Red

Ack! I completely forgot! Sorry! Life has been pretty hectic, and I just haven't had the time and I forgot. I'll try and get it up soon. How soon, I can't say.

Subject 73 Red

[member="Maracel Yorkell II"] [member="Custani Valcho"] [member="Shran "][member="Kresslyn Cantor"]

Alright, look. Currently, I'm creating the sub for the planet. I'm going to make another looking for group, and we'll aim for at least two more people. I'm looking for just a small group, but not a tiny amount of people. I'll let you know in the other looking for group when I've made the planet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom