Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For Fleeting Testers

So together with some people in the Warmongers faction I’ve put together a new fleeting system…now I just need to test it and iron out the inevitable issues.

Now, let’s get the big four disclaimers out of the way.
  1. Said fleeting system is not and will never be compulsory, it is a voluntary way of fairly allocating damage to your own ships. If your opponent does not wish to use it, you cannot make them.
  2. Said fleeting system is based on an Excel sheet with damage allocated dependant on the relative speed of ships, their range, and the weapons involved. There is some very limited dice rolling in special instances, but that is not the norm.
  3. I am looking for writers who have the time and willingness to debug the system. I have modified it to a certain point based on as much testing as I can do, but it needs more. Writers wanting to take part must be aware that this is not a competitive process, this is collaborative.
  4. You’ll have to join the faction (it’s unrestricted) and post your thoughts in the threads there, we’ll do the testing there as well. Naturally the testing’s all non-canon.

So, with that in mind, anyone want to have a go?

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
I'm a bit rusty (pardon the pun) when it comes to fleet action, but I'm willing to give it a try. So long as this doesn't require me to actually have an IC fleet, that is. Haven't gotten around to building an admiral character for a faction yet.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Why not? I don't really fleet much so this is a good time to learn.

Plus it gives me permission to work with the president of the twi'lek fanciers club. Perhaps I could get an induction :D

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom