Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For Explorers

Hello All Adventurers and Explorers
I am looking to expand my company in a fun and interesting way, but I also got caught up on the story of Freia Kallea, great navigator that stitched together the Hydian Way Super Hyperlane. I have also become aware of the cool little idea to create Character Made Hyperlanes for story and such. So instead of hitting up friends and counterparts, I've decided to have a little more fun with it and write with one or a group of writers. At the moment I am looking for two Writers that have wanted to become Space Scouts and Navigate the harsh Hyperlane Routes between nebula.

I only ask for two, but more are willing to sign up and join in the little escapade. As reward for helping, the person who writes the most will receive a Planet names after them that will be submitted and become a Trade Hub for all my future stories and I may sometimes force down other peoples throats. :)

The second person to help out the most, will receive their characters name become the only Hyperspace Speed Lane to cross from the Core Worlds to the Wild Arms of the Unknown Region. This will later be eaten out by the larger route overall, but will always have that section named after an achievement that has never been done before...... At least that I am not aware of.

So offer up and let me know your interest, thanks for just looking and having some interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom