Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For Event Blog Writer

In light of the new event announced here, I have a need for some help with an OOC factor.

In the Omega Event, something which was unexpectedly popular was the ‘Daily Omega’ a blog detailing what had happened that day. Unfortunately, I did not have time to properly handle this and it fell by the wayside.

But, this is where you, the members come into play. I am looking for someone to write a daily blog to allow writers to keep up with the Incursion event. This can take the form of IC or OOC reports, or a mix.
If two people would like to work together – even doing a blog every intervening day – that’s acceptable also.

This will not stop you participating IC in the event, though shameless self-promotion will cause me to smack you!

Anyone wanting to do this should be able to, and aware of:
  • Make daily blog posts of at least 2-3 paragraphs for up to 2 weeks from September 16th.
  • Work with other members in the planning Discord chat to find information to put in the report.
  • Have a good and understandable writing style.
  • Be able to create or use an appropriate account for this task.

Any questions, or to sign up, post here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom