Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Dancers and Security Personnel

[member="Ember Asch Igantaus"]
[member="Queen Sovereign"]

Ladies, please...I could dance the socks right off your feet.

michael-jackson-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif

[member="Ember Asch Igantaus"] I wonder if you could still dance with broken legs...*Glares at Darth Cruciere ...* On second thought...maybe its not your legs i should be worried about. Ember shall we call a temporary truce to put this imbecilic man in his place?

[member="Joza Perl"] If you ever need a little extra help on the week end feel free to give the Raxis clan a call. We will bring that Mandalorian fun to your party. And by we I really mean just me since I'm the only one currently in the clan....... >.>

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Sounds good!

[member="Darth Orcus"]

Me, work for a Sith Lord?! ....We'll see how our thread goes. Though you might fire me if I help invade Ruusan :p

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Indeed. And with only a few sessions, that can be your booty!

[member="Rose Vishkall"]

Yay! Can't wait to see you there :)

[member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Faith Organa"]

Now might be a good time to mention that all lightsabers, blasters, alchemized items and otherwise weapons must be deposited in a plastic bin near the door for safekeeping.

[member="Joza Perl"]
I have no Idea. I didn't ask her before I signed her up. I was just going to pay a large sum upfront and hope that would be enough for her to agree to some private lessons. [member="Faith Organa"] , did it work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom