Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Contracts and or Sponsors

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
Shriek-Hawk Company is looking for sponsors from weapons and armor manufacturers, defense contracts, construction contractors and general mercenary work. Why? We're looking to expand of course!

Weapon Armor Sponsors, What We're Looking For:
Shriek-Hawk Company is looking for (Preferably Mandalorian) armor and weapons manufacturers to give discounts on gear for those who can prove they work for Shriek-Hawk Mercenary Company. Help us help you!

Defense Contracts:
Are you a high profile politician or is your military spread too thin to protect certain important establishments with the best of the best? Hire the Shriek-Hawk company where we only enlist the best warriors in the Galaxy, Mandalorians.

Construction Contractors:
Again, here we'd PREFER Mandalorian companies, BUT because we are expanding we are looking for a construction company to construct a few buildings and a space station. We can discuss the actual details later {NOTE: THIS WOULD BE A PROJECT FOR TIER GROWTH}

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Gilamar Skirata"],

ARGH has a nice selection of weaponry and armor, especially if you're in the market for armor-piercing shatterguns and melee weapons. We can also provide constructions material, space-capable construction droids and Echani Graphite I believe used in construction of some Mando stuff already, [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] would know more about that as she already negotiated sell of ARGH-made jetpacks earlier while I was away, or so I am told.

HK considers himself a Mandalorian in a way since he follows the Code of Honor and other tenants as much as he can, plus it was the Mandalorians who freed him from his original owner and employed him for warfare, but whether he still could be really classified as one, or if he could have been called one in the first place, is an IC debate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom