Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for Card Subjects IV: Light of Ashla

Caedyn Arenais

C
Yeah put that guy in. I will love you long time if you call it the bald meat head card.

Also Caedyn Arenais him and Starlin Rand Starlin Rand are two of my other favorite jedi to read. Also Ilias Nytrau Ilias Nytrau though I dont see them around much these days ic. Could go real old school with Phylis Alince Phylis Alince as well last time I did ic with them they were still a lightsider.
You know how to make a writer feel appreciated, that's real nice of you to say!

For the next expansion for Age of Chaos, I'll be focusing on the light sided things of Chaos, especially the prominent Jedi factions, individuals, etc. that have been created on the board even from the very beginning such as the first Galactic Republic. If you are interested in being part of the next expansion in some way, please link bios, Jedi/lightsider affiliated companies, locations, organizations, technology, artifacts, and so on. I'll probably start working on the cards in a few weeks since I just finished Industrial Politics, but I want to get the list started now.
Sure, me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom