Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For Any Interaction

Ancient Massassi Tribe, clogging up an old Interdictor-class Cruiser. Reeks of Dark Side/Sith energy, near Korriban. They have no idea of how the world is now, and they have no idea who or what these other factions are if they greet them. They aren't entirely intelligent either, they may be easily swayed... I was curious to make this story arc and see where they are guided. They are truly a misguided tribe of people that have been lost for generations. Any characters/writers/factions may come by, though I hope your first actions aren't blowing it up!

Thread

History

I'm both interested yet hesistant. The Massassi are just as likely to eat Allara as to communicate to her. And the fact that Allara likely can't speak any language the Massassi could understand.

[member="Ballen-Ist"]

All may join

[member="JanesBatter"]

What would make for a good story?

[member="Allara Ven"]

Right now they are lost and clueless, and have no idea what is going on. For all they know they are in a Republic controlled Galaxy. While they have lesser intelligence, they aren't stupid. They aren't great warriors for nothing xD
(Tactics)

[member="Quinncolson"]

:D

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] [member="Kyrana Gould"] [member="Allara Ven"] [member="Onna Sunrider"]

You may continue, I'm at my sisters place, but this may be short lived. If I post, it will be sparingly. I have not quit the site, but thanks for the roleplay if it is over. And Valiens, the tribe barely knows how to fight with the ship, let alone communicate, they just came back and are getting their bearings, they aren't naval commanders, i.e. they are retreating xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom