Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for answers...

Progflaw99

Hello!

Looking for a few people to write with, you can see my character bio here: Bio

Long story short, Lilith is looking for answers, for knowledge and understanding of the Force. She is force sensitive, but only self trained by what she could find in books or knowledge databases. She doesn't yet lean in one direction or the other, light or dark side of the force, and that I am hoping will be part of her journey!

She typically travels from one planet to another in search of knowledge and understanding of the Force, so it wouldn't be outside the realm of possibility for her to run into Jedi or Sith, so your inclination shouldn't matter one way or the other!

If you think I might fit into your character development, or you might want to thread, feel free to reply here or PM me!

Happy writing!

Orkamaat

Of all the gods only death does not desire gifts.
[member="Lilith Sedarri"]

Feel free to join me here. Others have stopped replying, but it's an open exploration thread, and it's on Tython.
So if your girl is looking for answers about the Force, that's a pretty good place to start.

Orkamaat is neither dark nor light as far as alignment goes, but he's... special.

Txon Taronyu

T
[member="Lilith Sedarri"]
I can't really teach, but Txon is seeking knowledge just like Lilith is, so they could maybe find themselves at the same place at the same time.

Progflaw99

Posted a thread here, for the GA/Light side FU's that would be interested, but I'm willing to do others. Posting might be slow at times, but I'm usually pretty good about getting posts up!

If you've got a thread idea, PM me and I can get a thread up, I'll probably be able to do a couple at a time so if I don't hit you this time around, I can always pick up another thread when I finish one!

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/92972-sullust-a-search-for-meaning/

[member="Cathul Thuku"] [member="Txon Taronyu"] [member="Orkamaat"] [member="Lily Kuhn"] [member="Titan Kryze"][member="Isis Varida"] [member="Areti Naerys"]

I was all excited, ready to provide the answers that you seek...

However, I was hoping your questions were more the "where is my father?" or "who stole my family heirloom variety"... you know, answers to questions that an information broker can provide...

Not knowledge on the force... the only answers you will find from Patches is "RUN AWAY!" haha

But I bid you well on your quest!

Progflaw99

[member="Jonathon Patches"]

Oh? I think we might be able to work something out, there is some... unfinished business Lilith has with her parents, whomever they may be ;) She doesn't rightly know. Might be interesting to do a "Information Broker" style thread, as part of her descent reconciliation :D

I am sure we can come to an arrangement, Miss [member="Lilith Sedarri"] , if it is information you seek.

Though, do expect a little light jesting at the whole force user thingy if Patches gets wind of this... he has a history with them... kind of a hate, confusion, hate, love, hate, uneasiessness, love, hate, discomfort, idle chatter, misunderstanding, hate, love hate... relationship with them, if you know what I mean.

Jonathon Patches said:
...he has a history with them... kind of a hate, confusion, hate, love, hate, uneasiessness, love, hate, discomfort, idle chatter, misunderstanding, hate, love hate... relationship with them, if you know what I mean.

tumblr_inline_n0p7bdqCka1rzy38f.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom